Paige on TV | The Boneyard

Paige on TV

Reaction Score
There’s a common misconception among NCAA basketball fans that Jalen Suggs is dating UConn Huskies star Paige Bueckers. While the pair spends plenty of time together, their friendship is far from romantic. Suggs and Bueckers have been close friends since their AAU days. They both became Minnesota Gatorade Player of the Year at their Minneapolis-adjacent high schools, Minnehaha Academy and Hopkins High School in Minnetonka. They attended Steph Curry’s camp together.

But Jalen Suggs is dating Louisville women’s basketball player Hailey Van Lith.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
There’s a common misconception among NCAA basketball fans that Jalen Suggs is dating UConn Huskies star Paige Bueckers. While the pair spends plenty of time together, their friendship is far from romantic. Suggs and Bueckers have been close friends since their AAU days. They both became Minnesota Gatorade Player of the Year at their Minneapolis-adjacent high schools, Minnehaha Academy and Hopkins High School in Minnetonka. They attended Steph Curry’s camp together.

But Jalen Suggs is dating Louisville women’s basketball player Hailey Van Lith.

Oh wow, did not know that. Wonder if Paige had another "assist". ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Jalen played at Gonzaga in Spokane. Hailey played at Louisville this year, but is from Cashmere, Washington, a few hours away from Gonzaga.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That is my point. I could see Paige getting Jalen and Hailey Van Lith together.
Good grief (tongue in cheek)... you guys want to attribute all kinds of skills to Paige - now even matchmaker! LOL. Seriously, though, would not surprise me. I don't think there is a single thing Paige could NOT accomplish if she set her mind to it! She's so special and we are so lucky!! :p

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
One of the cute lines about the relationship between Paige and the Suggs family came from one of his parents....I think his Dad. He said that Paige 'doesn't knock' when she comes over to their house...i.e. she is a family member.

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
There’s a common misconception among NCAA basketball fans that Jalen Suggs is dating UConn Huskies star Paige Bueckers....But Jalen Suggs is dating Louisville women’s basketball player Hailey Van Lith.

OK, I know it's none of my business, and there's probably more to this than meets the eye, but for me, Jalen + Paige > Jalen + Hailey. For me, this almost seems like Hermione + Ron ... you know what I mean? ;)

Reaction Score
OK, I know it's none of my business, and there's probably more to this than meets the eye, but for me, Jalen + Paige > Jalen + Hailey. For me, this almost seems like Hermione + Ron ... you know what I mean? ;)
Paige and Jalen are so close like a sister and a brother. Hope to see both them play big in their professional fields.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom