Paige - Hopkins HS State Semi Final Game 7 PM Live Stream | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige - Hopkins HS State Semi Final Game 7 PM Live Stream

Reaction Score
is AZZI ever going to commit, why is Boston playing for SC instead of us,
I have very good hope that Azzi will go to UConn, specially we have Paige's warm heart friendship.
I feel sorry for Boston since this year is the best chance she can get a NC ring. Next year will be a different story.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Gutty effort by Stillwater HS. They were completely over matched talent wise, but they played hard until the end. Then Hopkins superior talent wore Stillwater down and game became the blowout it was going to be. Paige was calm most of the game relying on her passing to setup her teammates. At times her teammates didn't do her any favors by missing easy shots. I would like to see a game where Paige takes over on the offensive end if the team needs it.

Don't know how they count assists in Minnesota. Stats say Hopkins only had 14 for the game and Paige only 4. Paige official stats were 18 Points, 7 Rebounds 4 Assists.

Hopkins HS Guard #4 Alyana Contereas Sophomore will be a Div 1 Prospect when she's a Senior. She's only 5'7" tall, that might limit some of the schools that will be interested.

Hopkins Roster: Hopkins High School Girls Basketball Roster

I guess a Paige assist is official only if it is a no look pass. :rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Paige official Stat line
15 pts, 10 reb, 7 ast, 6stl 2 blks
Definitely felt like more than 2 blocks. I guess some blocks may be interpreted as steals

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
No spectators. Unless Paige can get Geno a special pass.
If any “non-family” member could get in, it would be Geno. But the other issue would be that Geno would need to get on several planes, traveling through multiple airports, which would not be advisable, particularly for completely discretionary travel.

Reaction Score
Sure it's a high school game but Bueckers is displaying how to dominate a game without a lot of scoring.
Geno will love that Paige was engaged without scoring as much as usual. The coach and Paige are both trying to get the team ready for life without Paige. Battle brings the ball up and Paige was acting as a facilitator in the past two games. When she plays for UConn next year she will be a pass first point guard but we all know she can score if necessary.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Obviously she needs to be allowed to defer her college entrance and have another year of HS sports. Same should hold true for all HS seniors deprived of a chance for glory.

I am being satirical, but it does just carry the college discussion to its natural conclusion.

This is tough for anyone, but it is a reality of life that outside influences affect us all in various ways

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Obviously she needs to be allowed to defer her college entrance and have another year of HS sports. Same should hold true for all HS seniors deprived of a chance for glory.

I am being satirical, but it does just carry the college discussion to its natural conclusion.

This is tough for anyone, but it is a reality of life that outside influences affect us all in various ways
Does everyone get a re-do on 2019-20? There are some things I'd like to do differently. ;)

Reaction Score

He should tell the girls that this is about the preservation of human life, that this disease is extremely dangerous, that it's now a pandemic, and that canceling this tournament is absolutely necessary as a measure to keep people from dying. I think they'll understand that.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I have very good hope that Azzi will go to UConn, specially we have Paige's warm heart friendship.
I feel sorry for Boston since this year is the best chance she can get a NC ring. Next year will be a different story.
I said Asia Wilson would not win a NC. Had to eat those words.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104