Paige - Hopkins HS State Semi Final Game 7 PM Live Stream | The Boneyard

Paige - Hopkins HS State Semi Final Game 7 PM Live Stream

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score

Games are scheduled every two hours so game might start late.

Game time in the link are CDT.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Suffering Basketball Withdrawal Pains, as far as I can tell, Paige is still playing tonight in the Minnesota 4AAAA State Semi-Finals. at 7 PM :)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Streaming has Started. I am surprised the Games weren't cancelled.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Streaming has Started. I am surprised the Games weren't cancelled.

and the crowds are there. I think I heard that the finals will be with a very restrictive crowd.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Hopkins had a 19 Point lead, but Stillwater cut it down to 10 points at the half. Hopkins 33 Stillwater 23. Stillwater is prepared for Hopkins inbound play as they've caused a number of turnovers. Paige had some great passes for assists and also missed shots by her teammates. She is moving better then she did yesterday.

What I thought was going to be a blowout midway through the 1st half is now a game. Hopkins has to come out in the 2nd half and take over the game like they were early in the 1st half.

Reaction Score
bummed.... i didn't see this until just a few minutes ago... only caught the last 20 seconds of the first half.... rest assured, i will watch the second half.... I'm suffering sports withdrawal!

Reaction Score
Paige had a turnover on the inbound. Stillwater got hot the end of the half.

Paige has amazing basketball moves. Reminds me of CD!

Reaction Score
Hopkins’ Bigs are not making good decisions with the ball. Too much dribbling in traffic while Stillwater’s guards are near. Stillwater’s defense has ramped up and they are were jumping the passing lanes.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hopkins has let the other club back into the game. 33-23 at the half after a 19 point early lead.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Gotta give Stillwater HS a lot of Credit. They are out hustling Hopkins and getting a lot of 50/50 possessions. Hopkins is helping them by missing easy shots. I don't think Stillwater can win, but the game is closer then it should be.

Reaction Score
Some of Paiges teammates are pretty good. I wonder if any are being recruited by Div I schools?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Gutty effort by Stillwater HS. They were completely over matched talent wise, but they played hard until the end. Then Hopkins superior talent wore Stillwater down and game became the blowout it was going to be. Paige was calm most of the game relying on her passing to setup her teammates. At times her teammates didn't do her any favors by missing easy shots. I would like to see a game where Paige takes over on the offensive end if the team needs it.

Don't know how they count assists in Minnesota. Stats say Hopkins only had 14 for the game and Paige only 4. Paige official stats were 18 Points, 7 Rebounds 4 Assists.

Hopkins HS Guard #4 Alyana Contereas Sophomore will be a Div 1 Prospect when she's a Senior. She's only 5'7" tall, that might limit some of the schools that will be interested.

Hopkins Roster: Hopkins High School Girls Basketball Roster

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For those of us who require a weekly fix of at least two women basketball games a week this was a real treat. Alas after Saturdays game we wait for the world to get healthy. We can talk about who will start, who will finish, should seniors get another year of eligibility, how many all Americans will we have next year, is AZZI ever going to commit, why is Boston playing fo SC instead of us, and the definition of a generational player. Along with several other non basketball related threads to pass the time away. And what a looooong time it will be. Go Paige and Hopkins:)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
For those of us who require a weekly fix of at least two women basketball games a week this was a real treat. Alas after Saturdays game we wait for the world to get healthy. We can talk about who will start, who will finish, should seniors get another year of eligibility, how many all Americans will we have next year, is AZZI ever going to commit, why is Boston playing fo SC instead of us, and the definition of a generational player. Along with several other non basketball related threads to pass the time away. And what a looooong time it will be. Go Paige and Hopkins:)
Don't forget about all the music threads during the non season:rolleyes:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I linke Nnaji because of her size. However, she didn't have a good night tonight. Also I wonder how she will do once she faces competition. She dominates because of her size. She'll learn a lot over the next two year, and she'll be a highly desired recruit.

Nnaji is top ten in Hoopgurlz 2022, too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom