Paige has a doppelganger | The Boneyard

Paige has a doppelganger

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Here another one (top, center/left) - with a KLS doppleganger as well!

IMG_3105.jpeg

Reaction Score
Is she Elena Rybakina? I just watched her in Wimbledon.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Here another one (top, center/left) - with a KLS doppleganger as well!

View attachment 102246
This pic always brings a smile to my face. I was at that game in March 2022, second round of the NCAA tournament, a brutal game against UCF (as usual), 52-47 win, Gampel was complete bedlam, as loud as I can recall. Paige was not nearly 100% but gutted it out. Our top scorer was Azzi with 16.

You can see here just how much the student section loves Paige and visa versa. That moment was electric.

The loosely-enforced mask mandate for games had recently been lifted but apparently the rules were different for the UCF cheerleaders. Their eye expressions are priceless.

At that time there was also a student at UConn who did basketball media, interviews, etc. and was always at the games that looked very similar to Paige. Can’t recall her name. I don’t think that is her in the crowd though.

The one in the crowd is obviously her real twin, as opposed to that impersonator in Seattle.:D

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Don't see a KLS doppleganger. But quite possibly a Rebecca Lobo one. :cool:

And is that Mungo Jerry on the left?
The possible KOS doppleganger is the young lady on the right just above the UConn flag and the girl in the red sweatshirt. She has her hair up just like KLS did during her games.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The possible KOS doppleganger is the young lady on the right just above the UConn flag and the girl in the red sweatshirt. She has her hair up just like KLS did during her games.
Eh, I guess. I think my Mungo Jerry is closer. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom