PAIGE ESPN Player Of The Year | Page 4 | The Boneyard

PAIGE ESPN Player Of The Year

Reaction Score
Maryland didn’t lose to an unranked team in the conference. Ohio State was #14 at the time of the game.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
But THIS thread is about paige and not Clark. If you don't want people to read and respond to your comments, you can simply not post then.
I don't mind people reading my post as long as they respond based on the context or understand my reasoning. Did you read the post to which I responded?

Reaction Score
Lots of backlash on social media about Paige earning the award. So sad when she worked so hard this season and should be celebrated. Wise of CD to ban Twitter for the season, some are vicious on there. Also no posts from the team or coaches about her award; I’m sure it’s a team decision but it’s sad they can’t celebrate a teammate they clearly love.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lots of backlash on social media about Paige earning the award. So sad when she worked so hard this season and should be celebrated. Wise of CD to ban Twitter for the season, some are vicious on there. Also no posts from the team or coaches about her award; I’m sure it’s a team decision but it’s sad they can’t celebrate a teammate they clearly love.
I am sure she is getting all the love, support and appreciation she needs from the people that count.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

That's always going to be the case. The good news is you can also get things like this on social media.

Reaction Score
possible yes, but what individual coach has recruited as well as GA has over the last 30 years?

Nobody.

But why do they come and why does he sustain it for so long? :)

Many of the number 1 recruits see something in him that they don't see in others, right?

IMO it has been - and always will be-- his offense. He can get players to play better defense. What players like Paige, Stewie, Maya and DT were - you can't teach too much of what they brought. Each one an unstoppable offensive player in her own right.

Reaction Score
Nobody.

But why do they come and why does he sustain it for so long? :)

Many of the number 1 recruits see something in him that they don't see in others, right?

IMO it has been - and always will be-- his offense. He can get players to play better defense. What players like Paige, Stewie, Maya and DT were - you can't teach too much of what they brought. Each one an unstoppable offensive player in her own right.
very true, which is why I said he is probably the best coach of his generation as well.

Reaction Score
Full name not required. Fans know. So does history. Few examples below.

Ali
Sugar Ray (Robinson or Leonard)
Iron Mike
Mia
Messi
Ronaldo
Serena
Roger
The Golden Bear
Tiger
The Great One
Super Mario