Paige Daily Video Allotment | The Boneyard

Paige Daily Video Allotment

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I guess some here have wondered if she will be able to wear the number "1". If she can't, I think she would look great in "33", unless she is not a Larry Bird (if she even knows him or his reputation) fan.

Not positive but I think Kyrie Irving is her current NBA fav,

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Not positive but I think Kyrie Irving is her current NBA fav,
Yeah I was kinda shocked when I heard that Lou wore 33 because of Larry Bird...and seeing how Paige is a few years younger than Lou, well...
Maybe Paige wear 11 then.

Reaction Score
Maybe Paige already knows something we don't and she's just having fun dropping these tweets on a weekly basis?

Although I get nervous thinking that she is overdoing it, they are such good friends that Fudd would have asked her to cool it if it was bothersome. To me it's sounds like just more of the friendly banter they have displayed on videos of the two of them in the gym.
My guess is that Fudd will announce after the high school and college seasons are over. At least I hope so. It will save this board at least a thousand new threads asking "Has Fudd announced yet?" or "Has Fudd released a list of her finalists?" I'd rather read a thousand threads discussing whether this will be the greatest backcourt in wcbb history. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Although I get nervous thinking that she is overdoing it, they are such good friends that Fudd would have asked her to cool it if it was bothersome. To me it's sounds like just more of the friendly banter they have displayed on videos of the two of them in the gym.
My guess is that Fudd will announce after the high school and college seasons are over. At least I hope so. It will save this board at least a thousand new threads asking "Has Fudd announced yet?" or "Has Fudd released a list of her finalists?" I'd rather read a thousand threads discussing whether this will be the greatest backcourt in wcbb history. :rolleyes:
We'll know for sure in about 9-10 months at the latest. I doubt she's going to hold off announcing beyond that.

HGN

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm greedy, but I also want that 6'7 girl from the 2022 class to go along with Brady!
Connboy77, that makes 2 greedy BY'ers then. Because I am wishing for the same thing. But we first have to get Ice's LOI. I am hopeful , and wishing , but have learned not to count my chickens before they hatch.

I don't think the Huskies have ever had one of those 6'7+ kids like Baylor and MSU had. Would be interesting to see what Geno and staff could do with size like that .

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Connboy77, that makes 2 greedy BY'ers then. Because I am wishing for the same thing. But we first have to get Ice's LOI. I am hopeful , and wishing , but have learned not to count my chickens before they hatch.

I don't think the Huskies have ever had one of those 6'7+ kids like Baylor and MSU had. Would be interesting to see what Geno and staff could do with size like that .

Kara Wolters is 6'7 -- she did pretty okay under Geno & Co.

Reaction Score

Link to Hopkins' Fri 1-24-20 8:00pm est live game stream vs St Michael Albertville

There were problems linking with this site the other night but I have found it pretty good in the past.Many might prefer to watch the marquee game from the west coast but this same link will also provide the replay.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Game to start shortly. league Choose the Hopkins HS Game.

I"m having no problem with the Stream.

Reaction Score
looks fine to me too. Warmups in progress at 8:04

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Hopkins tied with Saint Michael at 52-52 at the half. Saint Michael had a 10 point lead a couple of times on some Great Three Point Shooting. Some of the shots were 2-4 feet beyond the three point line. Hopkins got back into the game with a couple of three point shots. Paige had a chance to take the lead but missed an open three point shot. She has scored 20+ points in the first half.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
How many 3's is Saint MIchael's going to attempt and make. They have to be shooting better than 50% on their three point shot attempts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom