Paige: Call out dunk!!! | The Boneyard

Paige: Call out dunk!!!

Reaction Score
Wow she really can dunk ... and she is only 6' tall

Screenshot (32).png

Reaction Score
(stage whisper) 9 foot rim (/stage whisper)

;)

Still, it's a fun little clip.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

;)

Take a look at the distance between her head and the rim before she jumps. That ain't 3 feet. Take a look at how many feet she is off the ground. Paige is 6 feet tall. That's a regulation rim my friend.

Reaction Score
Take a look at the distance between her head and the rim before she jumps. That ain't 3 feet. Take a look at how many feet she is off the ground. Paige is 6 feet tall. That's a regulation rim my friend.

She dunked in a rim the same height as the side rim on the left. The one to the right is regulation:

Ooz3tk8.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was more impressed by the left handed shots!

Totally agree. It continues to amaze me how many top level players still cant use both hands. As far as I can see, Paige does not have any limiting tendencies and is an absolute nightmare to scout.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score

;)

I assumed the rims were lower as well, but this discussion prompted a little investigating, since the photo you provide actually is unconvincing when you consider photo angles. Standard door height is 6'8". Standard sleeve length for Bueckers height is 34-36" inches; I assume the higher end for Bueckers. Given those two pieces of information the rims must be higher than 9 feet, though I would not automatically conclude they are as high as 10 feet.

Reaction Score
It's my understanding that the opposing teams will be wearing uniforms made up of Kryptonite when we play them.

Reaction Score
She is really special, no doubt. Great to see these videos.

A few Van Lith videos have been posted to one of the Louisville fan sites. She also is really special. Not as tall as Paige but looks like she has all the tools. It should be a great four years watching both of them.

One video had a clip of the U19 game against Australia. Less than 10 seconds left and US is down by two, with the ball inbounded on the sideline after a timeout. Paige throws a great lob pass over the defense to Hailey Van Lith who goes up and gets it and banks in the shot. US goes on to win in OT.

Hailey Van Lith's comment went something like "Coach Walz told Paige not to F up the pass and told me not to F up the shot." Sounds like something he would say. :cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I do like her good natured swagger. I hope it survives the UConn freshman experience. Maybe she'll be the new "Precious".

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Please don’t expect to see Paige dunking next year. But down the road, alley-oop passes to Liv, Aubrey, Aaliyah, Amari, et al. are not out of the question.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to Paige and the other recruits playing next year. We'll definitely start in the top 5, maybe higher.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Please don’t expect to see Paige dunking next year. But down the road, alley-oop passes to Liv, Aubrey, Aaliyah, Amari, et al. are not out of the question.
In one of the videos Bueckers threw an alley-oop "layup" pass to one of her Hopkins teammates.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Looking forward to Paige and the other recruits playing next year. We'll definitely start in the top 5, maybe higher.

Should be 1 or 2 depending on the hype for South Carolina. But they need a PG.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Totally agree. It continues to amaze me how many top level players still cant use both hands. As far as I can see, Paige does not have any limiting tendencies and is an absolute nightmare to scout.
Totally agree. Not sure I've ever seen Megan use her left hand. Anna and Christyn are VERY bi-dexterous. Side note - Ice Brady is already VERY good with both hands, and she's only a sophomore in high school...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom