Paige Bueckers vs. FUTURE NBA PLAYER 1v1!! | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers vs. FUTURE NBA PLAYER 1v1!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That was fun. At one point she faked him out and he just shrugged his shoulders. He was huge compared to her, that's for sure! Ankle looks great tho!!

One thing that is troubling is her lack of dunking ability. But I guess you can't have everything! :p

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Can someone please identify who exactly Paige is making toast out of?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Did some checking on the internet. I believe the player Paige is going against is 6’11” Sandro Mamukelashvili, something of a basketball nomad from Seton Hall, by way of the Georgian Republic, Italian pro league and Montverde Academy in FL.

He was drafted this year in the 2nd round, #54 overall by the Milwaukee Bucks.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It is Hunter Dickinson of Michigan.

Here’s the full training video:

I stand corrected. I should have looked more closely at the t-shirt. Both Dickinson & Mamukelashvili sport a scruffy little beard, and have a similar appearance.

I note that Dickinson decided against turning pro this year to return to MI for his sophomore season. Good move considering that he can’t even cover a girl……….

Reaction Score
I personally don't consider a dunk a skill, just something usually related to genetics (being tall). I know a few blessed smaller people can dunk - 2 points for pushing a ball into a hole. To me now a shooting skill. In international basketball it has more value when they can knock the ball off the rim before it falls through the hole. It is more of a look at me do something cool move. Do I wish Paige could do that - sure. It would mean she has great ups to block shots and get it over a taller defender.

Reaction Score
I can't stand when people use clickbait titles on youtube for more views. That guy is not an Nba player he's a player at Michigan who was cocky and thought he was going 1st rd in Nba and then Mick Cronin and Ucla exposed him and he woulda gone undrafted and had to comeback. He and Garza have no future in the NBA, they're too slow and unathletic.

Reaction Score
I don't know why this YouTube account always post old vid and making it like a new one
They also make it sound exclusive and new because for a day or two before they post it, they label it a "premier" (or some similar term) video and ask people to sign up to get a notification when it posts. They will repost a portion of an old video and use half the video time as self promo with a picture of Paige and a request for subscription and likes. I've called them out on it in the comments because it's crap and quite simply just click bait for their account using someone else's material.

As you can see, their user name is "Paige Bueckers UConn".

Last edited:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I stand corrected. I should have looked more closely at the t-shirt. Both Dickinson & Mamukelashvili sport a scruffy little beard, and have a similar appearance.

I note that Dickinson decided against turning pro this year to return to MI for his sophomore season. Good move considering that he can’t even cover a girl……….
Who are you calling a girl???

Reaction Score
Hoping this is very recent, that ankle looks real good.
I could be wrong but I think I remember seeing this clip on the Boneyard months ago......most likely before her surgery......

Reaction Score
I personally don't consider a dunk a skill, just something usually related to genetics (being tall). I know a few blessed smaller people can dunk - 2 points for pushing a ball into a hole. To me now a shooting skill. In international basketball it has more value when they can knock the ball off the rim before it falls through the hole. It is more of a look at me do something cool move. Do I wish Paige could do that - sure. It would mean she has great ups to block shots and get it over a taller defender.
Dunks are boring. Nothing to do with skill. The basket height was designed for scrawny middle schoolers.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Dunks are boring. Nothing to do with skill. The basket height was designed for scrawny middle schoolers.
I'm 6'0 and 170lbs and you may not like dunking but nothing, besides maybe firing a 25 ft Jumper in someone's face, beats the adrenalin rush tht you get from crashing thru to within inches of the oppositions gate and throwing it DOWN, kinda like capturing their flag...jmo.

I'm curious, have you ever dunked ? Or are you one of the people who got dunked on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom