Paige Bueckers: Anticipation and Efficiency | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers: Anticipation and Efficiency

Reaction Score
Paige is even better than advertised. Her basketball IQ is off the charts. Not only does she see the entire court, but she has that rare ability to see what’s going to happen and anticipate the future. This ability is most clearly evident when she directs teammates to cut to an area that she knows will be open or when she poaches a passing lane on D......and she’s only going to get better.

I don't think she's even had a great game by her standards as of yet...............I'm waiting for a real signature PB performance and I wouldn't be surprised if she has it against one of UConn's tough out of conference foes.....

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Dream Team: Napheesa Collier, WNBA rookie of the year, Jackie Young, #1 draft choice?, Ruthy Hebard, and high school phenom Paige Bueckers. 3v3, from last year, but still fun to watch, if you haven't seen it. Watch until the final shot.

Reaction Score
I don't really have much to add to this thread. I just found this image on the internet (unrelated to Bueckers) and wanted to save it for potential use later. :)

gplsMX1.gif

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dream Team: Napheesa Collier, WNBA rookie of the year, Jackie Young, #1 draft choice?, Ruthy Hebard, and high school phenom Paige Bueckers. 3v3, from last year, but still fun to watch, if you haven't seen it. Watch until the final shot.

Both Phee and Paige have skills that work very well for 3 x 3. Just call them the Minnesota Twins. :D

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom