Paige at Harvard tonight | The Boneyard

Paige at Harvard tonight

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So I’m watching the Ivy League WBB tournament semifinal game between Columbia & Yale. The Lions are burying the Eli 44-16 in the 3rd period.

The camera cuts to the stands, and there’s Paige taking in the game. Anyone have any idea if Paige has some connection to anyone on one of the Ivy teams?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You remember how the Soviets would send KGB operatives with their athletes competing abroad?
Suddenly I like the sound of that just about now.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I suppose Paige & Azzi could be there to watch Ivy POY Abby Meyers of Princeton, who put up 22pts & 7 rbs in the 1st semifinal win over Harvard.

Meyers, a 6’ senior guard, is listed in the transfer portal…..:rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Azzi and Carly played together for 6 years or so as kids. When Azzi won the NPOY awards as a sophomore, Carly was her point guard. She's diminutive, but very solid. Carly is 26th in the nation at 5.3 apg. Columbia is a much improved team.

Reaction Score
I'm sure they are just there to support their friend, take a break from playing and eat some arena popcorn. Combined they are worth millions. Send those two to any game and there's publicity.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Let's stick to basketball and leave the other stuff out of here. This is about Paige and Azzi being at the Princeton game. I wonder if they are going to be there for the championship game in Cambridge or be back in Storrs and watch it on ESPN News.

Reaction Score
So when I read this thread I thought I don't want to stir the S storm. Yeah right, sure I do.

I had two very different, more important thoughts.

1. Did they eat at Chipotle before and after the game? There are two Chipotles in Cambridge and seven in the greater Boston area. What did they have to eat?

2. The more important question is, where was Nika?

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Watched this game to root for Carlas team, as well as taking a look at Abby Meyers. Classified as a PG, but rarely had the ball in her hands unless someone passed her the ball to shoot. Good pull-up, gets off the three very quickly. If we are going after an additional guard next season, IMHO, she is not the one. She has nothing on our girls. and as I already mentioned, rarely had the ball in her hands. The real deal is the true PG, Kaitlyn Chen. This girl was outstanding, looked for her shot like a senior, can shoot from anywhere, she will be a star in any league. She is an academic Sophomore, but a freshman athletically since they cancelled their season last year. I would take her. LOL

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Watched this game to root for Carlas team, as well as taking a look at Abby Meyers. Classified as a PG, but rarely had the ball in her hands unless someone passed her the ball to shoot. Good pull-up, gets off the three very quickly. If we are going after an additional guard next season, IMHO, she is not the one. She has nothing on our girls. and as I already mentioned, rarely had the ball in her hands. The real deal is the true PG, Kaitlyn Chen. This girl was outstanding, looked for her shot like a senior, can shoot from anywhere, she will be a star in any league. She is an academic Sophomore, but a freshman athletically since they cancelled their season last year. I would take her. LOL
I watched also and whoever has Princeton better not overlook them they are a very fundamental team that can play both sides of the floor, has the shooters, plus Chen showed that she can play the game. As I stated earlier I hope that if the Tigers are in Storrs next week, they get past their first round opponent so UConn can play against a former player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom