Paige and Stewie chat on Instagram | The Boneyard

Paige and Stewie chat on Instagram

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I'm sure the entire chat will be uploaded and placed here soon. Anyway, this took place tonight. Here is a snippet:

In the one minute clip, I was really impressed with Paige's humility about the best starting 5. Stewie phrased the question like she was on the team but Paige handled it beautifully begging off the team since she has not done anything yet. Then flawlessly picked the squad.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
There was a Youtube video about the Hopkins players in which she said to the other players that she is the best dancer on their team.

Ok. Now we need evidence and a Tik Tok Dance off. ;)

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Still no youtube video but Alexa keeping us informed

Winning a high school state title is, arguably, the easy part. Bueckers doesn’t seem to be under any illusions about how hard Geno Auriemma will push her — that’s why she chose to go to UConn in the first place. But it didn’t hurt to ask Stewart for some advice on how to get through her freshman year in Storrs.

“My freshman year was rough,” Stewart admitted. "You think you’re working hard, and that’s how I felt, that I’m really working hard, I’ve gotten to where I’m at in high school and now going to UConn. I don’t think I ever thought it was going to be easy, but they will push you to new heights... it was just building that mental toughness.

“Just go in with an open mind,” Stewart added. “Really be ready and be willing to work hard. We went to UConn for similar reasons. You want to be pushed to be the best, and they’ll definitely do it there.”

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Such a young squad to take it all the way. Great expectations. Just may pull it off. Paige does not mince words.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Fun session. Good Job by paige asking really good juicy questions of Stewie

Favorite coach stories

1) Coach so pissed at stewie for missing a boxout in practice, he had her run up and down the stairs and he would have had her do it forever until CD reminded him after 20 minutes she was still running.

2) So pissed at the big 3 (Stewie, Tuck, Moriah) after a Big East game with Providence (still freshman) that he said you guys should be thinking of other colleges.

3) Coach yelling Damn it Stewie, and she is on the bench.

Get ready Paige

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I don't know if another thread is needed, but here's another IG chat Paige did today:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Wow Paige is going to have to get over that remarkable lack of confidence... :cool:

A while back this spring Paige said she was most proud of how she's maintained her humility. A seeming contradiction, but she pulls it off.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
There is an article in the Courant reporting Bueckers says she wants to win four NC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom