Paige and Azzi: SC30 Camp | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige and Azzi: SC30 Camp

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
So it looks like the greatest 3-pt shooter in the history of the NBA beat a girl.....barely.....way to go Steph! :rolleyes:
To me, it's has nothing to do with the girl part and everything to do with the fact that she's a rising junior in high school. I'd hope he'd beat the pants off any man or woman that doesn't have a professional contract and a shoe deal...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wasn't there a big story last year that Azzi beat Curry in an extended 3 pt competition?

Oh. Actually decided to research it myself and see that my memory was not good.:oops::oops:

Beat the boys to win the camp 3 pt competition but lost to Steph

Azzi Fudd is the 15-year-old girl who dominated Stephen Curry’s elite basketball camp

Fudd then got to take on Curry in a three-point shootout, but failed to beat him. Here’s what she said when it was over, per the Washington Post:

“After when he gave me the trophy, he said, ‘Congrats on winning,’” Fudd said. “I said, ‘I didn’t win, I didn’t beat you.’ Then he told me, ‘You’re coming back next year,’ so I’m going to try to beat him next year. That’s the goal, to beat him.”

Shame her injury prevented her from beating him. :(

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
To me, it's has nothing to do with the girl part and everything to do with the fact that she's a rising junior in high school. I'd hope he'd beat the pants off any man or woman that doesn't have a professional contract and a shoe deal...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As Geno says, when he and Doug Bruno chat, they point out that the game is called BASKET-ball. It involves putting the ball in the basket. No one puts the ball in the basket better than Azzi Fudd. I've seen Azzi play 8x. She's worth the price of admission.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So Azzi will take on Steph in a rematch of last year?

Reaction Score
After seeing her highlights, I'm surprised Paige is listed as a "2nd team" all star". She has looked incredible to me.

Reaction Score
I didn't realize you could be back playing basketball so soon after injuring an MCL and ACL. I figured you would be stuck with at least a brace or wrap or something until like six months after. From the video you would never know she had a major injury just few months ago.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I didn't realize you could be back playing basketball so soon after injuring an MCL and ACL. I figured you would be stuck with at least a brace or wrap or something until like six months after. From the video you would never know she had a major injury just few months ago.
Azzi is shooting, but not playing basketball. She needs a number of months more for that.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Since I lack an IG account I don't have access to the story. Can you sum it up, Milford?
Not a lot of news. Azzi has come back from an ACL tear, makes most of the shots attempted, wins the contest, is congratulated by Paige and Steph, and gets another trophy. The best part is watching her shoot. She still has IT!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom