Paige and Azzi At It Again | The Boneyard

Paige and Azzi At It Again

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I assume she won’t show up on campus with purple hair, although maybe with Aaliyah’s yellow braids, there’s a whole new policy on hair coloring at UConn.....,. :rolleyes:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
In the video, Tim Fudd says, “I don’t want to be around you when the phone call comes in.” Just who is Mr. Fudd concerned about, who might call after seeing this video? Here are 3 choices:
  1. Paige’s parents
  2. The short Italian guy
  3. UConn’s rules enforcer

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It's great to see these two young ladies enjoy each others company, and I know we're all kind of of desperate for any news about Azzi and/or Paige and Azzi, but this was literally about as much fun as watching paint dry.

Reaction Score
Anyone catch the comment at 1:19 where Paige says she can't wear a hoody on zoom calls with UConn because CD texted her to take the hood off and Azzi's mom laughs and says of course she did. At 10:00 Azzi's dad says what do you think Geno gonna say?

Reaction Score
Azzi's mother.

For those who don't know, her Mom is Katie Smrcka-Duffy Fudd . She was ACC ROY at NC State and then, after transferring to Georgetown, she led the Big East in scoring twice. Made 2nd team All-Big East three times from 1998-2000 when the league featured very strong teams from UConn, Notre Dame, and Rutgers.

Reaction Score
As a bball fan in general, idc where Azzi Fudd goes. She can anywhere in the country EXCEPT FOR NOTRE DAME. That would be a stab to the heart the last thing those arrogant fans need is for their heads to get big and cocky again

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
In the video, Tim Fudd says, “I don’t want to be around you when the phone call comes in.” Just who is Mr. Fudd concerned about, who might call after seeing this video? Here are 3 choices:
  1. Paige’s parents
  2. The short Italian guy
  3. UConn’s rules enforcer

Well, at the 10' mark, after the coloring, Tim is asking Paige

"So what do you think Geno will say?"

Paige turns beat red and says, Oh God, going to wear a hat
and then she says Going to shower 30 times.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Serious question for the masses. I recently saw a post where Paige had the largest # of social media followers among HS & college athletes. The Clemson QB was second. Is there a way to turn that following into real coin that would be compatible with the new NCAA rules about profiting from their own name and likeness?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Serious question for the masses. I recently saw a post where Paige had the largest # of social media followers among HS & college athletes. The Clemson QB was second. Is there a way to turn that following into real coin that would be compatible with the new NCAA rules about profiting from their own name and likeness?
In announcing their support for athletes being able to sell their image or likeness on April 17, the NCAA specifically mentioned the potential monetization on social media platforms. Blake Lawrence, the CEO of Opendorse, a company that represents some 10,000 athletes on various social media platforms then analyzed the potential earning capacity for college athletes based on 10 years of data against their current social media following.

As you mentioned, Paige was # 1 in Twitter followers, which translates to an annual value of approximately $630,000. The article can be found online in 538. One question that I have is with that kind of earning potential, will Geno & CD maintain their current policy on social media or will they adapt to changing times?

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
In announcing their support for athletes being able to sell their image or likeness on April 17, the NCAA specifically mentioned the potential monetization on social media platforms. Blake Lawrence, the CEO of Opendorse, a company that represents some 10,000 athletes on various social media platforms then analyzed the potential earning capacity for college athletes based on 10 years of data against their current social media following.

As you mentioned, Paige was # 1 in Twitter followers, which translates to an annual value of approximately $630,000. The article can be found online in 538. One question that I have is with that kind of earning potential, will Geno & CD maintain their current policy on social media or will they adapt to changing times?

Geno will only allow joint videos with Paige and Azzi. ;)

Heck, with the money being talked about, Geno and CD may make guest appearances. ;)

Reaction Score
Dear Azzi,
Please, please make your college decision known soon so that a bunch of middle-aged and elderly men won’t feel the need to watch a video of two teenagers doing their hair looking for any possible clue as to what school you’ll attend.
Just think, if you have this much fun with Paige now how great it will be to celebrate a national championship with her. And, when the two of you help add more championships to UConn’s current 11 you’ll be able to tell your grandchildren that you were a part of one of the great dynasties in sports history.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom