Pac 12 Start Time Game Thread | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Pac 12 Start Time Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The whole game is different if Adams doesn't kick that stinking ball. Tough game. We get the ball back down 7 with a chance. I'm extremely disappointed in Adams. We had a shot until that penalty.

Agreed. Tough way to throw Adams under the bus tonight given the statistical advantage for BYU. But it's true, we had a chance until that penalty.

Reaction Score
On to the civil conflict..

Zzzzzz...

Unfortunately a must win game coming off of this deflation. Cant wait to see the gameplan after the beating our QB took tonight. If he recovers to play.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Good for you. Veteran with 2600 posts? I'm intimidated.

You should be. Team lost a .tily played game. Granted it was against a much better team, but we were never out of it. A lot of regression and poor play on the defensive end. Diaco better have these guys running sprints all day Monday/Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Dooley said:
Agreed. Tough way to throw Adams under the bus tonight given the statistical advantage for BYU. But it's true, we had a chance until that penalty.

I don't think I've ever thrown one of our guys under the bus on this board but its impossible not to tonight. That was the game unfortunately. Let's win next week and get back to .500. All will be fine at that point.

Reaction Score
You should be. Team lost a .tily played game. Granted it was against a much better team, but we were never out of it. A lot of regression and poor play on the defensive end. Diaco better have these guys running sprints all day Monday/Tuesday.
I should be hahaha

Reaction Score
The last three games would've each been nice wins, unexpected bonus, if they happened. The next game though...there's going to be some pressure to come away with a W. Can't just win the ones you're supposed to and lose all the others if you're going to turn this thing around. At some point need to get that win against a favored opponent, and follow it up with another W.

If they lose next week this team may have a hard time staying emotionally competitive the rest of the year.

Reaction Score
mdkhusky said:
Good for you. Veteran with 2600 posts? I'm intimidated.
You're an a. Go away. I'm guessing you're about 1 more d!ckhead comment away from a ban.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I'm sorry for all you who want coach p back. I'll give him a call and get back to you
Do you need to ask your mom to use her home phone or is the line split to your basement room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom