PAC-12 Coaches Ranking 1-12 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

PAC-12 Coaches Ranking 1-12

Reaction Score
Yet, you did comment on it and did make a point of saying she belonged somewhere else in the ranking and you continue comment on the thread. Her over record as a head coach is 173-188 and she's 72-75 at Colorado (25-63 in the PAC12). Those records speak for themselves but yes, 8-8 in the PAC12 last year she did better than she ever had including a big win over Stanford. The last sentence you gave is itself absurd as it takes a lot more than a "surprising recruit or two" for anyone to think you could be John Wooden...but hey I am glad you are happy with her as a coach and maybe this year she will continue her evolution. I don't have a personal stake, only a statistical and observational perspective and I stand by my view of her at this point in her career. Hopefully she can perform as well or better than Ceal Barry when all is said and done and all that would take is a surprising recruit or two... :rolleyes:
The John Wooden remark was a joke. CU is so happy with JR they extended her contract three years and gave her a raise. But coaches are hired to be fired as the old saw goes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom