Owusu Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Owusu Question

Reaction Score

Not feeling well eh?

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Reaction Score
Unfortunate situation. I hadn't paid close attention to social media until last night, but I was thinking that she had actually been handling the situation well, as I had not heard too much about it and she was still with the team and on the sidelines throughout the postseason. I could think of a lot of teams that could use her talents though, if she decided to use her Covid year. I know she stated she would enter the draft this year and I know next years class is loaded but I do think in the right situation she could raise her draft stock and also get back to playing at a really high level. She struggled a bit her junior season at Maryland so it's been awhile since we've seen her at her peak.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
One of the MD seniors (not Miller if I remember correctly) also commented in their post game presser after the SC game how much more they enjoyed this year, and how much more in sync the team was. Seems like it worked out well for both MD (which had a great year) and Reese; unfortunately not for Ashley.

Reaction Score
Frese's teams have not been strong on team culture over the years, which would tend to make a Mulkey-coached team a natural fit for transfers, since she doesn't pay much attention to team culture either. This is probably why Reese fit in so smoothly. On the other hand, VT is very focused on team culture, which might have been a warning sign for Owusu, since it was going to be a sea change from Maryland.

Reaction Score
One of the MD seniors (not Miller if I remember correctly) also commented in their post game presser after the SC game how much more they enjoyed this year, and how much more in sync the team was. Seems like it worked out well for both MD (which had a great year) and Reese; unfortunately not for Ashley.
The Terps are trying to go from a "me" culture to a "we" culture. The 2021-22 team was not a coachable bunch according to a couple of the players who stayed for the next season. Brenda stated that this was the first time she had to coach effort.

Reaction Score

It was Masonius who said that, who has seemingly taken to Owusu's side on this based on Twitter likes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom