Overheard by a UConn fan at tonight's game.... | The Boneyard

Overheard by a UConn fan at tonight's game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
ThisJustIn and I were having a beverage and dessert at the hotel after the game when we spied two fellow UConn fans enter. Those fans said that they could hear Geno talking to the team as they were right behind the bench. When Bre Stewart stole the ball in the first half and dribbled the length of the court for an easy layup, Geno was overheard saying, "My shoes went out of style while I was waiting for her to shoot the ball!" LOL, gotta love Geno.

So, it's 10:40 pm local time, still about 80 degrees. TJI and i had our drink at an open air bar overlooking the harbor. Just lovely.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ThisJustIn and I were having a beverage and dessert at the hotel after the game when we spied two fellow UConn fans enter. Those fans said that they could hear Geno talking to the team as they were right behind the bench. When Bre Stewart stole the ball in the first half and dribbled the length of the court for an easy layup, Geno was overheard saying, "My shoes went out of style while I was waiting for her to shoot the ball!" LOL, gotta love Geno.

So, it's 10:40 pm local time, still about 80 degrees. TJI and i had our drink at an open air bar overlooking the harbor. Just lovely.
Hope you are enjoying yourself. I'm not sure Marist will give UCONN much of a fight. Purdue will obviously be the toughest game... we will see if they can come within 30 of UCONN...

I taped the game and SNY showed several shots of the "300 or so" UCONN fans who went to the VI's to support the team. Next time paint your hair pink so we can pick you out in the crowd of blue hairs... ;)

Reaction Score
It was worth the price of admission to sit behind the bench and listen to geno all game...he even had the players laughing at times...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
At one of the media breaks the players came over to the bendy and Caroline said something to Kelly that made her crack up.

Reaction Score

You get no "likes" by rubbing it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits