Outside of UCONN and Loiusville...who might make the Championship game? | The Boneyard

Outside of UCONN and Loiusville...who might make the Championship game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there an underdog team that might pull and upset this weekend?..........IMO, NO.......Its a 2 team fight barring and major injuries.........It is going to be fun at the SUN ......ENJOY!!!

HGN

Reaction Score
I agree Phil.............USF has given everybody fits. They could slip in if Louisville and UConn aren't careful and take them lightly.

I think they could spring a surprise or 2 in the NCAA's if they make it.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I think its fair to say you can mail this one in - there are two teams showing up Monday & we all know who they are.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
USF seems to be playing well at the right time.

Good point, Phil. They gave Louisville a good game when they played at USF. I think they only lost by 5 (?). If they get running and Williams and Inga are hitting, Loiusville could get a bit of a surprise. Not entirely likely, but possible! Can Lousville run for 40 minutes is a question. They couldn't on Monday night.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
USF also gave Notre Dame a hard time last year, including in the BET.

Reaction Score
I like USF and you are all correct, if they get hot from 3 land, look out......Mohegan is a friendly shooting arena.......Unlike the XL........How much impat does the Monday night loss to UCONN take out of Louisville?.........

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
If Louisville's focus is a rematch with Uconn, they could be taken down by USF.

Fernandez's teams are scrappy. They don't give up and keep coming at you. And they can play defense. They will not be intimidated by Louisville's physical type of play.

If they are hot fro three land, Louisville could be watching the finals.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Possibly USF. Rutgers maybe. But I think Louisville v. UConn is close to 90% probability.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Possibly USF. Rutgers maybe. But I think Louisville v. UConn is close to 90% probability.
Oh dear, you bit on it. Rutgers would need to beat UConn to get to the championship game, so I think that "maybe" might get you a tarring and feathering here.

Reaction Score
The USF forward (not the blonde) was hot on Monday night. She was hitting mid-range jumpers right and left in the first half.

Rutgers was trying to drive the middle and forced it too much. Scaiffe should have taken what they were giving her and pulled up.

Rutgers did come back and get within three at the end of the game but couldn't finish.

I see Louisville and UCONN in the finals.

Reaction Score
Is there an underdog team that might pull and upset this weekend?.....IMO, NO..Its a 2 team fight barring and major injuries....It is going to be fun at the SUN .ENJOY!!!

Beware of the Scarlet Knights...

Reaction Score
No other teams will beat Uconn or Louisville in the tournament. The gap is too large. The other teams were 0 and 36 against the two teams.

Reaction Score
I remember a team from WV that took down the mighty RU at the XL when UCONN nation was making the XL into a WV home game minus the Musket fire....but, the 2 top seeds look like another rematch come Monday..I am very interested in seeing the crowds this weekend...Will any games sellout?

Reaction Score
I can see USF beating Louisville in the semi finals and reaching the championship game. They play very hard and when a team does that anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom