Outrageous! | The Boneyard

Outrageous!

Reaction Score
Mid January and only our second true home game at Gampel. If I were a student I would be organizing a peaceful protest. The greatest sports team in America; I'd be asking for a tuition rebate.

Reaction Score
Mid January and only our second true home game at Gampel. If I were a student I would be organizing a peaceful protest. The greatest sports team in America; I'd be asking for a tuition rebate.

Was thinking the same thing but for different reason, when they were fixing the roof. Did they plan on this schedule, (having UConn out of Gampel) just in case the roof was going to take more time than scheduled?

Reaction Score
Was thinking the same thing but for different reason, when they were fixing the roof. Did they plan on this schedule, (having UConn out of Gampel) just in case the roof was going to take more time than scheduled?

Probably not. The Men's team played a few home games at Gampel earlier last year.

Reaction Score
They play 7 games per season in Storrs, so I'm guessing we're about to see a bunch of games at Gampel. UConn is on the road 19 days this month, so a few days after getting home from their last road trip, the Huskies are hitting the road again for a Texas road trip. The circus coming to a city near you!

Reaction Score
Plus the UCF game was during semester break. That said, the season is not over yet.

Reaction Score

It's tough fitting in home games - at least ones available to most students - before second semester starts. There have been 55 days since the season started (not counting final exam week). Students have been on campus for only about 14 of those available days.

Reaction Score
and just think....there are people still talking that we should play some home games in Bridgeport & more at the Mohegan Sun..... Also, men are back at Gampel tonight for the 1st time in a long time...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom