OT: - Outdoor/Pool Furniture | The Boneyard

OT: Outdoor/Pool Furniture

Reaction Score
Hey Everyone,

I recently bought my first home and was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for some quality outdoor or pool furniture.

Less concerned with cost and will pay for quality if it’ll actually hold up.

Thanks.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Look at Tropitone. Not cheap, but we've had their table and chairs for 15+ years. Most comfortable patio chairs that i know of. Came with a certificate that gets you a set of replacement fabric / seat surfaces (good for life). 15 years in and we still haven't used it.

Edit: I think we got ours from a place in Westport, but who knows if they are still there.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
We bought a set of four Telescope sling chairs, a table and umbrella when we bought our first house, 25 years ago. We added two more matching chairs to the set somewhere along the way.

All still sit on the deck of our new house, none the worse for wear all these years later. Great product. Sturdy, durable, comfortable. I have no idea what we paid for them. I know they weren't cheap, but they weren't crazy expensive, either. Definitely recommend.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Hey Everyone,

I recently bought my first home and was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for some quality outdoor or pool furniture.

Thanks.

The pool or the pond.

The pond might be better for you.

Reaction Score
Just put a patio in the backyard and been meaning to ask this very same question. Thanks for posting.

Anybody have good recs for outdoor dining sets?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just put a patio in the backyard and been meaning to ask this very same question. Thanks for posting.

Feel like posting a pict? I've been thinking about doing the same and wouldn't mind some ideas.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score

As mentioned above, check out Tropitone and Telescope brands.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Ive had good luck with a sectional from Costco for out 3 season screen porch. Sunbrella fabric. I havent noticed any fading.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Hey Everyone,

Thanks.

Are you sure you know what you're saying here? I can show you a lot of good Sunbrella stuff from Restoration Hardware.

Reaction Score
I went the Costco route for my deck. Really good price on a fire pit table and 6 swivel/rocking chairs. There's a couple little chips but it's going to get beat up so nothing worth getting upset about. Overall pretty nice quality build and since it's Costco you know you can return it...even if it can be a bit of a hassle

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Giant wooden cable spools if you're in retro.

Reaction Score
Are you sure you know what you're saying here? I can show you a lot of good Sunbrella stuff from Restoration Hardware.
I’m saying I’m more concerned with purchasing quality furniture then I am finding the best deal. So I was looking for recommendations cost aside

Reaction Score
Feel like posting a pict? I've been thinking about doing the same and wouldn't mind some ideas.
Sure - went the DIY route with some pavers from Home Depot. There was a serious pooling issue at the bottom corner closest to me from all the rain storms over the last couple weeks so we had some French drains installed today on the sides with the rocks. Now plan to make a couple of these to string up lights that’ll connect to the enclosed porch in the photo.
4DB36C8A-744D-4A7E-8107-9E2BBDB594B3.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom