Outcoached | The Boneyard

Outcoached

Reaction Score
Jay Wright is one of the best if not best in the college game right now.

Really, what would you do. Whaley, Sanogo both have 2 fouls early. Jackson doesn't show up at all. Akok is N/A. What is the adjustment. They built an early lead. Hawkins looks lost.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but really what can Hurley do differently.

The one thing I've changed my mind on is that it is time to move on from Gaffney. Diggins can't do worse. Nobody could. No shot. He's more Terrence Samuels, but at least Samuels was a shut down defender at times.

Reaction Score
You people are endless in your criticism. How many open shots did we miss? Hard to change a game plan when you can’t make a damn shot.
There were just as many contested shots as open shot missed. Turnovers inexcusable though.

Reaction Score
Until the backcourt problem is fixed, this program won't go to the next level.
This. It’s hard to consistently beat good competition when you have 2 (Cole and Martin) players that have an ability to create. We consistently run lineups where 2-3 of the guys are immediately looking to pass the second they end up with the ball.

Reaction Score
Role players and front court is plenty good on this team. Backcourt is limited when they face similar athletes and opposing coaches that know our gameplan. That's just the reality.

Reaction Score
You people are endless in your criticism. How many open shots did we miss? Hard to change a game plan when you can’t make a damn shot.
They’ve played five mediocre-to-bad halves in a row and they’re trending in the wrong direction in February. It’s fair to criticize the coaching staff when that happens.

The offense plays with such little pace too often, and it’s when they’re at their worst. They probably won’t come back and win this one (fingers crossed I’m wrong), but I would like to see them pick up the pace on offense and play with effort on defense in the second half. Show us something they can at least build on.

Reaction Score
Lol. I mean, we're missing some open shots. That's not the coach. Not saying Hurley is exempt from part of the problem but..... also Gaffney makes me nervous and our big just getting out played.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Watching this is occurs to me how tough a job Hurley has compared to Wright.

Depending who's on the floor our game plan needs to change. Even something as straight forward as Polley coming in for Jax. We have no interchange parts.

Every player had their game and thats about it. Only Cole, Martin and to a lesser extent Whaley are even a little bit versatile.

Reaction Score
It fouled out in five minutes. Both Sanogo and Whaley had two each before the first media time out.
Is that on the players or the defensive system Hurley plays?

Reaction Score
Started about an hour earlier than expected, but expected nevertheless. The team has big holes.

Reaction Score
We have a bunch of offguards and no true point. Young guys need to take minutes or we're looking at what happened last season.

Reaction Score
Role players and front court is plenty good on this team. Backcourt is limited when they face similar athletes and opposing coaches that know our gameplan. That's just the reality.
What game are you watching or am I missing something here? The front court, coaching and role players have been missing. 5 total points from our front with 5 total rebs.

Reaction Score
Idk what our coach is supposed to do when our “best player” gets dominated all game and can’t run an offense or hit a shot.

This team is going nowhere so long as RJ Cole is a part of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom