Out of state with no access to NESN... | The Boneyard

Out of state with no access to NESN...

Reaction Score
...Anyone have an idea where I pick up a televised version of the UMaas game? Reddit's new stream platform isn't showing it. Any ideas? (I am in TX).

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
As noted in another thread, FloFootball, but you have to sign up and pay for a year (then cancel, but it'll still cost you $20).

I'm in same boat. Might be on Dish network as NESN shows up on local channel options, but I can't find a list of bars around me with Dish. I guess I'll see if I can get it on radio via TuneIn.

Reaction Score
From the Game Week thread:
Just signed up for Youtube TV. They carry NESN. There's a 5 day free preview window if you want to cancel.
I prefer the interface to PlaystationVue.

Reaction Score
watching on YouTube TV free 5 day trial too. Actually, I may switch from Hulu live to YouTube. Seems pretty good.

Reaction Score
In most of the country, YouTubeTV does NOT have NESN. Same with Hulu and FUBO. Trial Flosport, then cancel appears to be the one option in my current location.
Ah. Interesting. Being in the northeast, I didn't realize that.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I’ve got YouTube TV and no NESN, I don’t think you get it if you’re out of market.

Reaction Score
Sorry if I repeated the question (-: I missed the other thread. Thank much to all.

PlayStation Vue is what we have. Sony is struggling though with the service and looking to sell it. Fortunately they carry CBSSN and YES.

Reaction Score
Sorry if I repeated the question (-: I missed the other thread. Thank much to all.

PlayStation Vue is what we have. Sony is struggling though with the service and looking to sell it. Fortunately they carry CBSSN and YES.

If you are DFW, the Fox & Hound in Richardson is carrying the game. Just learned it...

Reaction Score
I have Frontier and I'm in Fairfield County and the UConn-UMass game seems to be blocked out on NESN here. WTF???

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
NESN on Frontier in Fairfield Cty lists the game as being on now but is actually showing a BC Football documentary.

Reaction Score
...Anyone have an idea where I pick up a televised version of the UMaas game? Reddit's new stream platform isn't showing it. Any ideas? (I am in TX).
I'm watching the game right now on FuboTV, they carry NESN Nationwide. UConn should be up 21-0, but 7-7. Uconn's players seem a tad quicker at almost all positions.

Reaction Score
That stream was a lifesaver! Not paying 20 bucks to a bootleg streaming platform flofootball and the YouTube TV in my area doesn't get NESN.

A couple years ago I watched Uconn MBB season opener from someone Periscoping it from this website because it wasnt streaming anywhere. The struggle is real

Reaction Score
Ah. Interesting. Being in the northeast, I didn't realize that.
Yup, unless someone still subscribes to CATV or maybe ATT/DurectTV from extensive recent experiences NESN is absolutely not available via FUBO, Hulu and YouTubeTV in the Bay Area, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, some other areas outside New England nor my location today in Raleigh. Joined Flosport for 5 hours, then will cancel.

Reaction Score
Yup, unless someone still subscribes to CATV or maybe ATT/DurectTV from extensive recent experiences NESN is absolutely not available via FUBO, Hulu and YouTubeTV in the Bay Area, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, some other areas outside New England nor my location today in Raleigh. Joined Flosport for 5 hours, then will cancel.
With FUBO it depends on the package you get. I got the top package of the four they offer, but it's free anywsy for the 7 day trial. NESN IS offered Nationwide in that package for Red Sox fans, UMASS, Celtics, Bruins, etc.

Reaction Score
Got to the Fox & Hound and they couldn't access the game on NESN. Other NESN programming was on, but not UConn football. Sounds like NESN is broadcasting the game only in certain markets...Dallas not being one of them.

Sounds like this is a NESN issue. They are offering it only regionally.

Reaction Score
Top package, no other higher fee option available, still not available everywhere
There are four packages offered, FuboTV standard, FuboTV family, FuboTV Latino, and FuboTV Ultra. Ultra is the top package at $74.99 which has everything under the sun.

Reaction Score
Neither, and travel enough to know when it’s available vs unavailable in the States
Yeah, you're probably screwed. Regional sports networks are activated or not depending on what zip code you put in.

Reaction Score
Yeah, you're probably screwed. Regional sports networks are activated or not depending on what zip code you put in.
Even VPNing from various locations, viewing accessibility is potentially dictated by an account holder’s billed card and associated zip code. Don’t give a carp about the disdained Bosox, occasionally watch a B’s game, but primarily use Fubo for international stuff

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom