Our Success | The Boneyard

Our Success

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
One of the best qualities of this team is our ability to win with our backs against the wall. Shabazz didn't have really a good game (by his standards), but DD, Brimah, and Boat came up huge. It was Niels the night before as well.

I think we'll be a tough out just because of this. Hope I'm right. We got swept by Louisville in 2011, but we all know how that ended. We just gotta punch them in their punk-#$Z mouths and come out hard.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The best thing that could happen to us (to have a strong run in the NCAA's) is for Giffey, Boat and DD to contunally build their confidence as this and the next tournament progresses. One thing that puzzles me (that if corrected will also benefit us greatly) is Kromah looks like he couldn't hit a shot if his life depended on it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kromah can't hit a shot but his defense is even more elite when playing fewer minutes. Giffeys two way ability should ensure him starting from here on out

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Kromah can't hit a shot but his defense is even more elite when playing fewer minutes. Giffeys two way ability should ensure him starting from here on out
If Kromah can play great D, then that is a huge +. It all starts on the defensive end.

Reaction Score
Kromah's offense has been offensive lately but he is a lockdown defender, pretty much shut down Kilpatrick the last two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom