OUR NEW CLASS | The Boneyard

OUR NEW CLASS

Reaction Score
They say they call themselves the "Fantastic Four" for their Social Media Accounts.
To many letters "Fantastic Four" = "Fan4"
Good Luck ladies, wish you well. Play like a HUSKY and your will be the "Fan4"

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but when I hear the name"Fantastic 4, these are the four that come to mind. I grew up with these 4. I read many FF comic books in my youth. It's going to take me awhile to adjust to a new 2017 "east coast" version. :eek:

thumb-1920-165781.jpg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
OK, I'll accept the incoming class as the "Fantastic 4," but as a comic book junkie, I've got to know who's who. So which respective freshman is Mr. Fantastic, The Human Torch, The Invisible Woman and the Thing?

Any ideas?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
OK, I'll accept the incoming class as the "Fantastic 4," but as a comic book junkie, I've got to know who's who. So which respective freshman is Mr. Fantastic, The Human Torch, The Invisible Woman and the Thing?

Any ideas?
Kinda hope none of them become "the invisible woman". :eek:

Reaction Score
As we are just winding down our "over-cuddled" discussion, seems like we can throw caution to the wind and make these frosh into near superheroes before they've played a minute of ball. :)

Reaction Score
They say they call themselves the "Fantastic Four" for their Social Media Accounts.
To many letters "Fantastic Four" = "Fan4"
Good Luck ladies, wish you well. Play like a HUSKY and your will be the "Fan4"

LOU: Hopefully, this is not the case, but IF indeed this sobriquet is self-anointed, it seems very presumptuous to me. IF true, I would not be impressed, thinking that labels of that sort should be bestowed by others and that they should be earned.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
LOU: Hopefully, this is not the case, but IF indeed this sobriquet is self-anointed, it seems very presumptuous to me. IF true, I would not be impressed, thinking that labels of that sort should be bestowed by others and that they should be earned.
Let the youngsters have a little fun. Once practices start for real with the little Italian in charge their lives will be HELL for some time to come.

Reaction Score
Let the youngsters have a little fun. Once practices start for real with the little Italian in charge their lives will be HELL for some time to come.
OOOO you said: the little Italian in charge. Since there is no real place as HELL---these kids will have a great time.
(I mean supernatural HELL not a town called HELL).
Oldude--seems like I'm picking on you--but nothing personal here--maybe a deviated personality--But except for the forced physical pushing beyond one's endurance, which millions of 18 year olds have been through in the Marines, Navy, Army, boot camps--the game practicing may be a lot or a bit of fun--depending on mental out look--and Christine, Shea, Marissa usually have that covered--or I hope they do.
BB should be work but fun too. And Geno stresses FUN (I assume after practices)
Spent Saturday and Sunday in Knoxville, Tn--and nary a view of DD--or Holly.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As we are just winding down our "over-cuddled" discussion, seems like we can throw caution to the wind and make these frosh into near superheroes before they've played a minute of ball. :)
AMEN ---

Reaction Score
I haven't been sober enough to understand my sobriquet--and mine was well earned--teetotler. (I prefer tea-totalor.)

Reaction Score

Thinking same thing. Even Justine agrees with u.

Reaction Score

DUDE: chuckle here....tell me s.t I DON'T know. For now, I'm headed to the kitchen to try one or two of those "sammich" specials TRIAD DUKE (I KNEW he worked in a restaurant :rolleyes: ) got y'all talking about. A ton of temptation on that thread.

Reaction Score
Did you "recommission' that photo I recently posted for your avitar?
I think I kyped it from a Dallas facebook fan's page if I remember correctly. Forget when that was - with this memory I should run for office.

HGN

Reaction Score

Any ideas?
Oldude , it doesn't really matter who's who...........Because if they play 'lights out' , like I'm hoping , nobody will be able to see or tough them anyway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom