Our football team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Our football team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have no idea what you’re talking about but you calling anyone the biggest tool on the internet is rich.
Bwahahaha, I totally forgot the slob was challenging posters to parking lot fights.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
If you owe thousands of dollars it's a good idea not to let people know who you really are.

I guess Rocky and I dont have that concern.

Reaction Score
If you owe thousands of dollars it's a good idea not to let people know who you really are.

I guess Rocky and I dont have that concern.

This is the guy who ridiculed Dusky Fan Han for not paying up on the Bazz bet (when he made a donation to Calhoun’s charity) and then disappears from the BY cuz he welched like a dog. Now he’s denying posts he made. The internet never forgets @superjohn

Reaction Score
You’re denying you posted that? On the record?
This is too much...of course I posted it.

Yes, I was seriously bragging about having 12 inch arms without the aid of steroids. You're impossibly dumb.

Reaction Score
This is too much...of course I posted it.

Yes, I was seriously bragging about having 12 inch arms without the aid of steroids. You're impossibly dumb.

I’d report this post but I think there’s only a few of us driving traffic on this dying site so I’ll let it slide.

Just know you’re being laughed at mocked far and wide. Always sucks when you’re the butt of the joke and don’t know it.

Reaction Score
I’d report this post but I think there’s only a few of us driving traffic on this dying site so I’ll let it slide.

Just know you’re being laughed at mocked far and wide. Always sucks when you’re the butt of the joke and don’t know it.
Report it for what? Touchhole. Challenges people to physical fights on a message board but can't take being called an impossible idiot for thinking that's a picture of me...

Again, we know what you look like and this is the route you chose to take. I know I'm in your head but Geezus, try harder. Google image 12 inch bicep...
Screenshot_20190930-122900_Chrome.jpg

Reaction Score
Report it for what? Touchhole. Challenges people to physical fights on a message board but can't take being called an impossible idiot for thinking that's a picture of me...

Again, we know what you look like and this is the route you chose to take. I know I'm in your head but Geezus, try harder. Google image 12 inch bicep...
View attachment 46772

LMAO. In my defense, I did not see the thread. That photo of your post was sent to me by others who shall not be named. We still think you’re a tool.

Reaction Score
I once bet my brother Mortimer $1 that I could turn a street hustler into a successful trading manager while at the same time ruining a successful executive and turning him to a life of crime. Didn't turn out well for us.

Just don’t bet with @superjohn

He has no character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member