Our football team | The Boneyard

Our football team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Only down 56-0 midway through the 3rd quarter and we've doubled them in time of possession! So glad Edsall got fired from his dream job and came back to finish what he started here.#civilconflict

Reaction Score
We should install the triple option
Something. Anything. Anything new, different, take a risk. Some kind of chance, one last hurrah.

...At least they tied (edit: ahem, won) the 2nd half....or something (lol, can't say that with a straight face (ugh)...(well, :58 second left of course)

Reaction Score
The players work hard and are doing the best they can. They didn’t quit. They were just out talented. People just need to have reasonable expectations. When the program is rebuilt we will win 5-6 games in a good year and 7 games in a really really good year. We will not be beating the upper tier teams. Our wins will come against the middle to lower tier teams. We also won’t be in the top 25. Unfortunately, that is just the way it is.

Reaction Score
The players work hard and are doing the best they can. They didn’t quit. They were just out talented. People just need to have reasonable expectations. When the program is rebuilt we will win 5-6 games in a good year and 7 games in a really really good year. We will not be beating the upper tier teams. Our wins will come against the middle to lower tier teams. We also won’t be in the top 25. Unfortunately, that is just the way it is.
You are correct. What isn’t ok are coaches that don’t allow the kids to play up and instead play to minimize the margin of loss going into the game.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It was nice of the UCF coach to take his foot off the gas in the second half. They put 42 on the board in the first half. They could have very easily put another 42 up in the second half as UConn never appeared to be in a position to offer any resistance. He showed a lot of class today. UConn did not need that type of embarrassment or notoriety.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Oh good. Super Welch took a break from posting pics of his pipe cleaner biceps to post a football thread on the basketball board.

Yeah our hoops program is making us all proud. Clowns.

Reaction Score
Oh good. Super Welch took a break from posting pics of his pipe cleaner biceps to post a football thread on the basketball board.

Pipe cleaner biceps? lol, that's me.

This s***head thinks it's the basketball program that's in bad shape. Can't make this place up.

Watch "Makings of a Varsity Athelete - The Sopranos (HD)" on YouTube

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Calling other people s***heads when you have a $5000 debt to a BY poster.

Cant make this place up.

Reaction Score
Pipe cleaner biceps? lol, that's me.

This s***head thinks it's the basketball program that's in bad shape. Can't make this place up.

Watch "Makings of a Varsity Athelete - The Sopranos (HD)" on YouTube

You should be thankful for Chief otherwise you’d be the biggest inside joke on the BY.

It’s a good thing you clarified you didn’t do steroids. We were all wondering.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Glad I missed it. Also glad that the beatdowns Penn State put on Maryland and Michigan put on Rutgers look even worse.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Something. Anything. Anything new, different, take a risk. Some kind of chance, one last hurrah.

...At least they tied (edit: ahem, won) the 2nd half....or something (lol, can't say that with a straight face (ugh)...(well, :58 second left of course)
You could have responded with this post to the OP.

Reaction Score
You are correct. What isn’t ok are coaches that don’t allow the kids to play up and instead play to minimize the margin of loss going into the game.

I don't see that at all. I saw a lot of horrible passes in the first half that missed open receivers. You want 100% passing when we can't complete a simple 5 yard pass? The running game actually looked decent yesterday. This crowd of posters that don't think we pass enough is watching a different game than I am.

Reaction Score
Calling other people s***heads when you have a $5000 debt to a BY poster.

Cant make this place up.
Thanks for weighing in, now back to your sorcery...
Pyat_profile.jpg

Reaction Score
They’re a black eye on our athletic department
Perhaps you haven't watched the basketball team lately, they are on a three year losing streak. I have every hope that both programs will get it together.

Reaction Score
Pipe cleaner arms hasn't taken any steroids! Nobody knows what this blob is talking about but it's always entertaining when someone from a message board owns a penthouse in someone else's head.

UConn basketball is the problem, lulz.

Oh, some people know. You are the butt of jokes you don’t know about. Imagine posting a cringeworthy picture like this on the BY?

C52F8D96-D967-4341-8278-020D7D2A3AC3.png

Last edited:

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Biceps bigger than than his bank account.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Just when I forget who the biggest tool on the Internet is, you find a way to post about how strong you are.

Are you going to challenge anyone to a fight today?

Reaction Score
Just when I forget who the biggest tool on the Internet is, you find a way to post about how strong you are.

Are you going to challenge anyone to a fight today?

I have no idea what you’re talking about but you calling anyone the biggest tool on the internet is rich.

Reaction Score
Oh, some people know. You are the butt of jokes you don’t know about. Imagine posting a cringeworthy picture like this on the BY?

View attachment 46750
Lol, yep that's me!!!! Geezus, you are a tool.

I actually know what you and Bonerhead look like, you have no clue what I look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom