OT: - Our family podcast with NBC Kevin Nathan | The Boneyard

OT: Our family podcast with NBC Kevin Nathan

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast cohosted by my 8 year old son and I had a nice opportunity coming off the heels of our Coach Calhoun pod last week. I wanted to share it with my fellow UConn fans.

Kevin’s covered every major sporting event over the last 25 years. A CT fixture. A good family man. We experience it all through his stories!

Let us know what you think.

Have you ever attended one of his incredible events?

Mike & Joseph

GemParty

Reaction Score
I’ve been to the World Series. Anyone ever attend a Super Bowl or the Olympics?

Reaction Score
I’ve been to the World Series. Anyone ever attend a Super Bowl or the Olympics?
World Series (Yankee Stadium 2001) & Olympics (Mexico City 1968), no Super Bowl.

Was at the game where George Bush threw out the first pitch in his first time in out in public after 9/11. And was at Estadio Olímpico to see Tommie Smith's & John Carlos's Black Power salute on the 200 meters podium.

GemParty

Reaction Score
World Series (Yankee Stadium 2001) & Olympics (Mexico City 1968), no Super Bowl.

Was at the game where George Bush threw out the first pitch in his first time in out in public after 9/11. And was at Estadio Olímpico to see Tommie Smith's & John Carlos's Black Power salute on the 200 meters podium.

Very cool. Thank you. I’m jealous Kevin got to experience 5 Olympics. Love the pride & energy, games, and ceremonies. I’d like to attend a FF someday.

Reaction Score
Very cool. Thank you. I’m jealous Kevin got to experience 5 Olympics. Love the pride & energy, games, and ceremonies. I’d like to attend a FF someday.
FF are a blast/party, but nothing like the Olympics. Only thing I've done that came even close to the international flavor of the Olympics was a Formula 1 race. Huge event, but MUCH smaller than the Olympics. Possibly a World Cup (soccer) would be close. ??

GemParty

Reaction Score
They’re definitely expensive events to attend, but memories for a lifetime. Thank you for listening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugway

Top Bottom