Our DT Acolyte Anna Gives Interview | The Boneyard

Our DT Acolyte Anna Gives Interview

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Nice i-views. I love Ania’s attitude. And her English is good, for a student from a non-roman-based language. Are there any roofers here on the BY? I think I know a golf course where they might find work. ;)

And... an overdue tip of the cap to Ian Bethune for his work, bringing the Huskies home to us.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lou does that as well, even more, and some people here can't stand it.

Funny you mention that; accurately. Our uncredentialed body language experts tell us it is a sign of nervousness. Actually it's a sign of an alive athlete who gets the fidgets about 4 seconds after someone button holes them in a hallway to ask really silly questions.

Reaction Score
Anna shifts her weight back and forth as Diana always does during the National Anthem. Lots of resemblance.
I'm hoping that is only the beginning of the comparison. Last fall I predicted a kid would b showing up like DT --confidence, words, actions--that was CW--mostly I was correct and she isn't done yet. How ever, I'm not throwing CW under the bus just yet I think CW and Ania are mirror images with Anna I hope having a bit more swagger and have a penchant of hitting anything ORANGE. (or Green) --both will have an opportunity to do that soon. Poor Geno--stuck with 11 talented players, what shall he do?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Why they held it so long is beyond me, but glad it is here.

"I like making threes and I think my court vision is pretty well -pretty good so...." :)

All I can say is bless your heart and I hope it is a good thing for you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom