Our defense is overrated | The Boneyard

Our defense is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don Brown. Everyone has been saying GDL and pee pee need to go but our defense hasn't been very good since the Maryland game. don Brown is not our answer either

Reaction Score
Yep. Offense scores to make it 13-10, they give up a long drive for a td. Opening drive second half td.

They couldn't overcome the loss of both Jennings and Joseph. When's the last time Trevardo came close to a sack?

Reaction Score
i disagree. our defense is fine. a capable offense would put much less pressure on our defense and make them even more impressive. what they do considering they are often in horrible positions is at least respectable.

its not the issue, thats for sure.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Looking invisible right now getting tired of hearing Alex Lemons name

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
8:05 to go in 3rd and Syracuse has hung 27 on our defense. I don't see how they are great. I'd use good, maybe, but this isn't a game where they were on the field too long. Our Offense marched down the field and scores to make it 13-10 and our D gets on the field and gives it right back. 189 on the ground already? This whole season is just a wash and everything has now fallen to

Reaction Score
Our D blows tonight. This reminds me a lot of last years Pitt game. Terrible.

Reaction Score
Took a while but the defense has been exposed. UConn is paying the price for all the years that their recruiting classes were continually ranked at the bottom of the BE, which was ranked poorly among the BCS conferences.

Maybe the people who compile this dar a know what they are taking about. Randy couldn't recruit but had some success with his Under-the-Radars. But they were the exception not the rule. Can't live with 6th & 7th round picks and "undrafted" free agents, while the big boys get the 1st and 2nd rounders.

PP certainly hasn't brought in any impact players. So until UConn has a coach who can recruit at the BCS level, this will just get worse. Its that simple, a new coach who is a Big time recruiter. No other way. The longer PP stays the worse it will get.

Also the BE falling apart is killing UConn's dream of being a legit BCS program. Friggin shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom