Our "Big Three" | The Boneyard

Our "Big Three"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This wonderful season is limping to the finish line. If ever there was a year to get hit by the late season injury bug, this was it. The conference realignment BS sucks, but what can you do? I've loved this group, and dearly hope everyone comes back.

With the way Daniels has stepped up, if SN and RB come back, that is one hell of a Big Three. This could be a pre-season top 10 team. I know I'm jumping the gun here, but I hope everyone returns. That way KO has a chance to show the college basketball world that he will continue JC's legacy, and next year's team will help bridge the gap.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
If all come back, I really look at it as a Big Five: Bazz, Boat, DD, Omar and Gif give us a very strong returning five. On any given night any of the first four could score 15 to 25 and Giffey will be very valuable as a defender + "glue guy" while scoring 7-12 pts, shooting 90% on free throws and 40% from three.
I also believe that we will see more of the good performances from TO: 5-8 pts, 6 to 8 Rebs, 1.5 blocks, 1-2 assists. Add some defense and rebounding from the incoming bigs, solid guard depth from Samuels and it will be an enjoyable season!

Reaction Score
Hopefully DD stays. He's the only pro prospect at the moment. It will be though without him next year.

Reaction Score
It's kind of funny how uconn this season is. Everyone hating, people with us left and right, yet we win big games, compete every night... And... The kicker is that we've given our all with what little we had, and don't really need a postseason. It wouldn't go anywhere anyway. Were hurting and done. This season is about next. Bazz comes back, we are final four bound. Not even a shred of doubt

Reaction Score
Hopefully DD stays. He's the only pro prospect at the moment. It will be though without him next year.

Do you now something the rest of us don't or just expressing what most of us are thinking and hoping that DD is back ? He really improved during the year and I'd expect him to return and be a major force next year. So, I'm hoping you don't know something the rest of us don't. We absolutely need both Bazz and DD next year to get us back to a strong contending team that recruits want to play for.

Reaction Score
DD is a pro prospect but if he wants to be someone that plays in the pros he'll be back.

When it comes to the big 3 my concern for next year would be how does Boat feel about being the third option? Because we should play a lot of 2 man game with Bazz and DD.

Reaction Score
Boat will feel fine because playing with 2 first round picks makes everyone look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom