Our best lineup. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Our best lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you think Roscoe should start at power forward that is an interesting point and one I can see the positives in. However Roscoe at SF makes no sense.

Reaction Score
Part of the problem for AO is that he's played the 5 for two seasons and is now being asked to play the 4. He's having a difficult time adjusting to the new position.

I think this is true to a certain extent, but I don't think the issue is 5 v. 4, I think the issue is his skillset fitting in with the new offense. For instance, AO and Chuck played plenty of minutes together last year during the tournament run, so you'd think AO and Drummond would be able to play together a little better particularly since Drummond brings more to the table offensively than Okwandu did. I think the issue might be more adjusting to playing in an offense that shoots well enough from mid-range that getting to the rim isn't as much of a priority. (Or at least an offense that has shot more jump shots than they did last year).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There is no such thing as a 'best' lineup.

Yeah there is. In UConn's case it's Lamb, Napier, Drummond, Daniels and somebody else. JC knows that this 4 hitting on all cylinders in March gives UConn it's best chance of winning it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg
Top Bottom