Our 4 games that are 'missing'? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Our 4 games that are 'missing'?

Reaction Score
That's exactly why I said the BE needs to fix this. Either UConn is in the league or we aren't. This is a BE embarrassment.
What is an embarrassment?
Games had to be cancelled and now everyone is just trying to get through without more cancellations. Not to mention that it’s just not possible to find 4 open dates.

Reaction Score
What is an embarrassment?
Games had to be cancelled and now everyone is just trying to get through without more cancellations. Not to mention that it’s just not possible to find 4 open dates.
It is most likely more complicated due to the fact that UCONN plays nonconference games throughout the season unlike other teams including the men who have more open dates due to only having the big East games on the schedules till the tournament . The women still have two different nonconference games left on the schedule

Reaction Score
I recognize the complications. But, all of the men's games have been rescheduled and none of the women's games. This strikes me as being just a tad peculiar.

Reaction Score
I recognize the complications. But, all of the men's games have been rescheduled and none of the women's games. This strikes me as being just a tad peculiar.
UConn's non conference games with Oregon, SC, and Tenn take 3 open dates (out of 5) off the schedule. Few if any of the other BE teams have that issue.

Several women's BE games have been resked.

Reaction Score
UConn's non conference games with Oregon, SC, and Tenn take 3 open dates (out of 5) off the schedule. Few if any of the other BE teams have that issue.

Several women's BE games have been resked.
The men are done with their non conference games so the have have more space to reschedule

Reaction Score
I would not count on UCONN making up any games at this point of the season the cancellations across the college landscape are too complex to repair. I think the season proceeds with the hope of no additional cancellations and the hope that COVID will be manageable enough to conduct both the conference and NCAA tournaments.
They’ll be playing the BE and NCAA tournaments. The NFL, NBA, NHL are all playing their games. TheNCAa will follow suit. I know on the mens side ticket package for Madison Square Garden are on sale. I can’t wait to go to the garden for the mens tournament. We always have a good time In NYC

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Well the DePaul game is being made up on Wednesday. South Carolina game is cancelled. SC has a make-up game with Mississippi, I believe.

Reaction Score
As to rescheduling Big East Conference games, I would like to see being @ Georgetown on Tuesday, 2/15/22, and @ Villanova on Wednesday, 2/16/22 [short trips together], and Marquette @ Gampel (or the XL center if it is available) on Tuesday 2/22/22 [at 2:22 p.m. & AE scores 22 pts on 11 of 11 shooting (alll layups and put backs)].

That would get all of the postponed games back on the slate, after Azzi, and (hopefully) PB iare back on the court at full speed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As to rescheduling Big East Conference games, I would like to see being @ Georgetown on Tuesday, 2/15/22, and @ Villanova on Wednesday, 2/16/22, and Marquette @ Gampel (or the XL center if it is available) on Tuesday 2/22/22 [at 2:22 p.m. & AE scores 22 pts on 11 of 11 shooting (alll layups and put backs)].

That would get all of the postponed games back on the slate, after Azzi, and (hopefully) PB iare back on the court at full speed.
We can't. We are at our max games per week limit. You can swap the Tennessee game for one of the Big East rescheduled games, but that's about all you can do at this point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom