Our 2021 Season Tickets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Our 2021 Season Tickets

Reaction Score
Anyone have an issue with adding the mobile tix to your wallet? When I hit the button to download them I just get a ton of incoherent numbers and symbols. There is no QR code and nothing is added to the wallet
I had no issues (using iphone) link brought up a page with tix and an “add to wallet” button. Went smoothly. Sorry you’re having issues!

Reaction Score
I get to the ticket screen but when I tap the add to wallet I get what is shown below and nothing is added to my wallet:

B91BE282-C31D-45F6-9B67-2542583B72CC.jpg

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
There was a mention in the email from last Wednesday above:

-> Season parking passes will be shipped via UPS 2-DAY service and should arrive on or by Thursday, August 26. <-
They were on the front step today. I did not get an e.mail about it, nor did my bro in law who has tix. But we both got our passes. So there’s that. Excited to tailgate in Blue after so long.
Thanks Medic

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Got my mobile tickets but I also received my friends mobile tickets. Not sure why and need to call UConn in the morning

Reaction Score
Did anyone get their extra tickets for Holy Cross? I ordered 2 Husky Value season tickets so it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get some of the added benefits, but I didn't see anything to that effect in any of the sales materials so I was expecting to see 4 for HC.

Reaction Score
Did anyone get their extra tickets for Holy Cross? I ordered 2 Husky Value season tickets so it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get some of the added benefits, but I didn't see anything to that effect in any of the sales materials so I was expecting to see 4 for HC.
I got the email on 8/10/21 saying 2 complimentary tickets for the HC game were going to be added to my account - but, I do not see them in there yet. The email says they can be transferred - just went to try it and just see my 12 season ticket seats in my account.

Reaction Score
I got the email on 8/10/21 saying 2 complimentary tickets for the HC game were going to be added to my account - but, I do not see them in there yet. The email says they can be transferred - just went to try it and just see my 12 season ticket seats in my account.
I called the ticket office and they will be added next week. Also said we would receive an email notification when they are added to the account

Reaction Score
I called the ticket office and they will be added next week. Also said we would receive an email notification when they are added to the account
Holy Cross comps were accessible in my account today…

Reaction Score
Ok, I see them there, but can’t figure out how to add them to the apple wallet. Any suggestions?
Never mind, just got the email. Hope to see everyone at the games this season!

Reaction Score
ATTENTION: Anyone who hasn't received the download e-mail!
I called the athletic office as I did not receive it. The attendant said that their computer system is having problems with any patron who has a Cox.net e-mail address. While I was on the phone with her, she printed out physical tickets (along with Holy Cross comps.) & said that I will receive them either Monday or Tuesday.

Reaction Score
I had identical problem with my Cox.net account. Was at Storrs yesterday for something else, so stopped by office, where they printed them and gave them to me.
it just occurred to me today that many of us have more than one email account, often a gmail or yahoo.
We can probably supply an alternate account to uconn, solve the issue temporarily to print the tickets, and then ask them to reinstate the original cox.net as the account on record.

Reaction Score
Got my gold parking pass today. Sent the wrong one the other day but got fixed quick. Can’t wait for next week.

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard anything about this? This would absolutely suck.
only saw this.. which doesnt say much but it was sent to me

which, I mean, we didn't have a 'student lot' and we did just fine tailgaiting....

Reaction Score
If true I cannot wait for that school to ask me for a graduate donation. Pains me to do that because I want to donate, loved my time there but I won't donate to a school that cancels their football season or their tailgates..our students deserve way better

Reaction Score
Appears to be a troll. This was just posted on the uconn athletic website:

-> UConn students will have the ability to park and tailgate in the Blue or Grey lot this season, as the area that had been designated for students over the past several years is being utilized for other purposes. <-

Reaction Score
Got my gold parking pass today. Sent the wrong one the other day but got fixed quick. Can’t wait for next week.
I sent an email to my ticket rep today because I still havent received my parking pass. Others in my group got their Monday and Tuesday this week. I usually am a day behind them in the mail but this is too long

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom