Ouch! It must really suck | The Boneyard

Ouch! It must really suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Id really like to see the knicks become great but theyve helped dig their own grave and now they fall from #2 to 4! Atleast they could get a big time pg in either Mudiay or Russell which is a start. Maybe get their big man next year. Unless they take Cauley-Stein at #4? lol!

Reaction Score
If they get Russell they get the best player in the draft, IMO.
yeah but with their luck Philly takes him at 3 which i think they absolutely will because they need a pg. Mudiay looks like their best bet which could be a pretty good consolation prize.

Reaction Score
You know what it's like when you are a kid and you wake up on Christmas morning expecting an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle, and instead you just get some tinker toys. Imagine waking up every single Christmas for your entire life expecting the best and getting the worse.

Reaction Score
With Dolan running the show in NY, they will never deserve to get the #1 pick. Lots of suffering til he's gone. Star crossed...

Reaction Score
yeah but with their luck Philly takes him at 3 which i think they absolutely will because they need a pg. Mudiay looks like their best bet which could be a pretty good consolation prize.

Steph Curry

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
You know what it's like when you are a kid and you wake up on Christmas morning expecting an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle, and instead you just get some tinker toys. Imagine waking up every single Christmas for your entire life expecting the best and getting the worse.
Instead you get socks and underwear.

Reaction Score
I used to be depressed now I have just become entertained its like watching a $hitty dysfunctional reality show, just don't have expectations and drink lol.

Reaction Score
I used to be depressed now I have just become entertained its like watching a $hitty dysfunctional reality show, just don't have expectations and drink lol.
depending on how much acid pjax takes between now and the draft, i can picture him biting on a 'hibbert + #11 for #4'.

RealGM ‏@RealGM 2m2 minutes ago
Knicks Expected To Make No. 4 Pick 'Very Available':

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Ask Joyce.

On second thought ... don't ask Joyce.

Reaction Score
Although I agree 100% it sucks to be a Knicks fan, any of the top 4 players in the draft still would fill an immediate need (one of them) and I'm still pretty excited about landing Russell or Mudiay. Russell might be the best overall basketball player in the draft and with Mudiay's athleticism and strength I could see him being a Westbrook type if he improves his jumper.

Reaction Score
Although I agree 100% it sucks to be a Knicks fan, any of the top 4 players in the draft still would fill an immediate need (one of them) and I'm still pretty excited about landing Russell or Mudiay. Russell might be the best overall basketball player in the draft and with Mudiay's athleticism and strength I could see him being a Westbrook type if he improves his jumper.

I want to be excited but I'm afraid to be it is the Knicks after all the second you have optimism is the second you get let down.

Reaction Score
But again it's the Knicks so I fully expect them to trade the pick for Derrick Favors
Favors is really good, and is on a nice contract. If they can get him for the No. 4 pick they would/should do it in a heartbeat.

But he won't be available.

Reaction Score
Knicks can still get an all star player at #4 ...not the end of the world for us Knicks fans.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I haven't cared in ages. I was a huge Knick guy from Ewing, to Sprewell but just the sheer mismanagement of the franchise has caused me to lose all attachment to the team.

At this point they are good for a laugh and that's it.

Reaction Score
With Dolan running the show in NY, they will never deserve to get the #1 pick. Lots of suffering til he's gone. Star crossed...
It's so bad, there's been a movement to bring Isaiah Thomas back.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Knicks are the NBA's BCU, PC and now VCU all wrapped up in one bundle with the db Phil Jackson at the helm - maybe he should bring his fellow genius Larry Brown back as coach -

Reaction Score
I don't like or dislike he Knicks, but I can't stand that douchenozzle Phil Jackson. Self important, pompous tool - I hope he runs it into the ground and get hammered for it.

I was a long time Laker fan from the Showtime days, but thought he was such an unlikable guy I couldn't do it any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom