OTish: Kemba Walker made available by Charlotte in trade talks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OTish: Kemba Walker made available by Charlotte in trade talks

Reaction Score
Knicks make too much sense to not happen. Hardaway and porzingis need more scoring help. They need to convince porzingis his future is still in New York.
I personally would love to see it happen. But the consensus of most NBA people and Knicks fans was it would require them to give up Ntilikina which would be a non-starter

Reaction Score
Pistons need him. Give them Reggie, Stanley and whoever, plus a pick. Pistons need to win now.

Reaction Score
The worst part about this is that my wife bought me tickets to the nuggets vs hornets game out here in a couple weeks just so I could watch kemba again...

Reaction Score
Personally, that’s a no brainer for me.
I agree, I'd do it in a second. Asked most of my non-UConn/Knicks fan friends and they all said keeping Ntilikina who they'll have cheap for another 6 years makes more sense for them. Give me Kemba/KP and that's a core that will attract FA's to come play with them

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I agree, I'd do it in a second. Asked most of my non-UConn/Knicks fan friends and they all said keeping Ntilikina who they'll have cheap for another 6 years makes more sense for them. Give me Kemba/KP and that's a core that will attract FA's to come play with them
It also show KP that you’re trying to win now. Considering the rumors awhile ago about him wanting out, I’d be doing whatever I can to keep him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom