Other notable results (11/28) | The Boneyard

Other notable results (11/28)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
  • What's the deal with Florida? They lose by 13 at home to Northeastern and drop to 0-6. Florida is the only winless Power 5 team, and one of only 20 in all of Division I.
  • Mariya Moore, the transfer from Lousville, hits the game-winning shot to give USC a 1-point win over Fresno State.
  • Michigan State crushes Virginia by 25. Tina Thompson's head coaching career is off to a rocky start.
  • Rutgers held a lead in the 3rd quarter, but Virginia Tech pulled away for a 67-51 win.
  • Indiana, led by Ali Patberg's 30-point outburst, beats Wake Forest by 14.

Reaction Score
You’d think at a school like Florida they’d be at least halfway decent. They have a lot of success in their other women’s sports. Like Gymnastics, Softball, Volleyball, Track and Field, even their Cross Country Team has had success recently.

Reaction Score
Drake of the MVC took down a Big East Team after beating South Carolina.

South Dakota of the Summit conference defeated #23 Iowa State (Big 12).

My grandson turned two years old.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
  • What's the deal with Florida? They lose by 13 at home to Northeastern and drop to 0-6. Florida is the only winless Power 5 team, and one of only 20 in all of Division I.
  • Mariya Moore, the transfer from Lousville, hits the game-winning shot to give USC a 1-point win over Fresno State.
  • Michigan State crushes Virginia by 25. Tina Thompson's head coaching career is off to a rocky start.
  • Rutgers held a lead in the 3rd quarter, but Virginia Tech pulled away for a 67-51 win.
  • Indiana, led by Ali Patberg's 30-point outburst, beats Wake Forest by 14.
St. Louis U. beat Virginia earlier this season and they are not a strong team as you will see Tuesday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom