"other" Games Being Played On Tv Or Online | The Boneyard

"other" Games Being Played On Tv Or Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
please feel free to inform your fellow Boneyarders BEFORE the game starts.

(noticed someone said they watched the ND exh.)

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
please feel free to inform your fellow Boneyarders BEFORE the game starts.

(noticed someone said they watched the ND exh.)

Good idea. I watched a little bit of the ND game and didn't post the on-line info (it was free too!). My bad.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
FREE?... we enjoy FREE :)

again some of us enjoy watching other team as well

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Aggies may be online for FREE today... I signed up and didnt need to give any pymt info.

I'll find out at 3pm if it works

click here

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thanks rjp

Texas A&M game is showing just fine online... and its FREE

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Interesting comment by TAM coach Gary Blair on Kelsey Bone

On Kelsey Bone's play:
"Offensively in the first half, she didn't know how to score in a crowd and was missing some bunnies. Near the end, I think she realized the game's going to pass you by if you don't play both ends of the court. Her and Karla (Gilbert) both have to learn how to guard a 5'10 or 5'11' kids who are going to drive the ball. You can't slouch on them and you have to be ready to guard on the drive."

http://www.aggieathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&ATCLID=205328985

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Interesting comment by TAM coach Gary Blair on Kelsey Bone

On Kelsey Bone's play:
"Offensively in the first half, she didn't know how to score in a crowd and was missing some bunnies. Near the end, I think she realized the game's going to pass you by if you don't play both ends of the court. Her and Karla (Gilbert) both have to learn how to guard a 5'10 or 5'11' kids who are going to drive the ball. You can't slouch on them and you have to be ready to guard on the drive."

http://www.aggieathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&ATCLID=205328985
did you see the game?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
did you see the game?

I watched part of the 2nd half. I dont know what happened in the first half but it seemed that a lot of Aggies were standing around and not boxing out when OCU were shooting. OCU got a lot of offensive rebounds, 21 to 9 and outrebounded TAM 44-37.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
long rebounds (63 missed shots by Okla, 8 team rebs) and OklaCity was a scrappy bunch...but TAMU has some good pieces but I think UConn will crush them.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
long rebounds (63 missed shots by Okla, 8 team rebs) and OklaCity was a scrappy bunch...but TAMU has some good pieces but I think UConn will crush them.

I watched the first 15 minutes of the game. I agree that OK City is a very scrappy team with some quick guards. As expected, Kelsey Bone looked rusty. I thought the freshman guard (Standish) for A&M played well, and of course White and Carter are very good. Overall, I agree that based on yesterday's performance UConn should do okay against this A&M team.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
KB played better in the 2nd half, the other post player was pretty good (forgot her name)

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I watched the first 15 minutes of the game. I agree that OK City is a very scrappy team with some quick guards. As expected, Kelsey Bone looked rusty. I thought the freshman guard (Standish) for A&M played well, and of course White and Carter are very good. Overall, I agree that based on yesterday's performance UConn should do okay against this A&M team.

I am pretty sure Standish was on the same club team(Cy-Fair) as Chiney Ogwumike. She worked great with her two summers ago at Nike Nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom