Other AAC Teams OOC Schedules | The Boneyard

Other AAC Teams OOC Schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if we had a thread for this, so figured I'd start it up. I thought the league was looking at scheduling practices. Obviously Houston didn't get the memo...Maybe 1...2 good games here?

The Cougars open the 2016-17 regular season when they play host to Morgan State on Nov. 11. From there, Houston takes on Angelo State on Nov. 16 in their second exhibition contest of the young season before heading to Estero, Fla., to play in the Gulf Coast Showcase

Competing inside Germain Arena, the Cougars open the three-day tournament at 6:30 p.m. (CST), Nov. 21, against George Mason. Houston will then face the winner/loser of Kent State-South Dakota on Nov. 22 with the final game coming against Vermont, Wofford, Hofstra or Bradley at a time to be determined on Nov. 23.

Following Thanksgiving, the Cougars meet Ivy League opponent Cornell on Nov. 26 and then head east on Interstate 10 to take on LSU on Nov. 29 in Baton Rouge, La., in their first road contest of the year.

After meeting Prairie View A&M on Dec. 3 inside Hofheinz Pavilion, the Cougars hit the road again to take on Arkansas on Dec. 6 in Fayetteville, Ark. From there, the Cougars close out their non-conference, regular-season schedule with four straight home games inside Hofheinz Pavilion against Rhode Island (Dec. 10), UT Rio Grande Valley (Dec. 17), Liberty (Dec. 21) and Harvard (Dec. 23).

Reaction Score
Not sure if we had a thread for this, so figured I'd start it up. I thought the league was looking at scheduling practices. Obviously Houston didn't get the memo...Maybe 1...2 good games here?

The Cougars open the 2016-17 regular season when they play host to Morgan State on Nov. 11. From there, Houston takes on Angelo State on Nov. 16 in their second exhibition contest of the young season before heading to Estero, Fla., to play in the Gulf Coast Showcase

Competing inside Germain Arena, the Cougars open the three-day tournament at 6:30 p.m. (CST), Nov. 21, against George Mason. Houston will then face the winner/loser of Kent State-South Dakota on Nov. 22 with the final game coming against Vermont, Wofford, Hofstra or Bradley at a time to be determined on Nov. 23.

Following Thanksgiving, the Cougars meet Ivy League opponent Cornell on Nov. 26 and then head east on Interstate 10 to take on LSU on Nov. 29 in Baton Rouge, La., in their first road contest of the year.

After meeting Prairie View A&M on Dec. 3 inside Hofheinz Pavilion, the Cougars hit the road again to take on Arkansas on Dec. 6 in Fayetteville, Ark. From there, the Cougars close out their non-conference, regular-season schedule with four straight home games inside Hofheinz Pavilion against Rhode Island (Dec. 10), UT Rio Grande Valley (Dec. 17), Liberty (Dec. 21) and Harvard (Dec. 23).

There are at least 3 good games. Arkansas, LSU and URI are all decent teams. I recall George Mason being pretty good in 2006.:)

Reaction Score
Harvard will be good, too. They are bringing in a highly regarded class that is ranked as high as 10th in the country.

Reaction Score
At the risk of stating the obvious, no one in Houston cares about the basketball schedule or results. In Houston, basketball is a minor distraction between the end of football season and the start of football spring practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom