OTE, Ollie's Team, Signs first 2 players | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OTE, Ollie's Team, Signs first 2 players

Reaction Score
I have no idea if OTE is actually viable. Getting a five star recruit is obviously good for them. I don’t know if the model has any chance to work, though.
Not to mention players now being able to be compensated now as collegians. Have to imagine college for a year or two for a 5 star recruit looks much more appealing now than a venture like OTE.

Reaction Score
Not to mention players now being able to be compensated now as collegians. Have to imagine college for a year or two for a 5 star recruit looks much more appealing now than a venture like OTE.
Why? They are high school players-Look at the Mock draft with all the G leaguers getting drafted. These are players who went from HS to the G league.

Reaction Score
Funny to see the Ollie-ism greatest hits on his IG page. #oteluv

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
the longer my time here, the moar i'm digging kevin ollie. so much so, that episode with him sportin those goofy capri/clamdigger/highwater fashion disaster pants fades further into the rear view mirror. rock on, KO, break stuff, and let the chips fall where they may.
there comes a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, lead on to fortune; omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and miseries. yeppers.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why? They are high school players-Look at the Mock draft with all the G leaguers getting drafted. These are players who went from HS to the G league.
Right, and none of those G Leaguers were able to be compensated for their likeness and endorsements.

Reaction Score
KO has landed on his feet with OTE I bet. Getting 5 star recruits is not going to hurt. Wouldn’t be quick to dismiss this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom