OT: Youngstown Boys 30 for 30 - Maurice Clarett | The Boneyard

OT: Youngstown Boys 30 for 30 - Maurice Clarett

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Heads up to the 30 for 30 fans, tonight at 9 is the premier of Youngstown Boys, the story of Jim Tressel and Maurice Clarett on and off the field. Its directed by the same brothers that did "The Two Escobars" which is by far my favorite of all the 30 for 30s thus far.

I caught Maurice Clarett with Bob Ley on Outside the Lines earlier this week and was absolutely blown away by his positive mentality and his maturity. He really sounded at peace with past and I am so pumped to see this story told in the way it deserves. Don't miss it.

Reaction Score
I watched and really enjoyed it. I had no idea about what was really going on inside OSU; especially the relationship between Maurice and the AD.

School 100% squeezed him out. Very impressed with what he's done to turn himself around.

Reaction Score
Heads up to the 30 for 30 fans, tonight at 9 is the premier of Youngstown Boys, the story of Jim Tressel and Maurice Clarett on and off the field. Its directed by the same brothers that did "The Two Escobars" which is by far my favorite of all the 30 for 30s thus far.

I caught Maurice Clarett with Bob Ley on Outside the Lines earlier this week and was absolutely blown away by his positive mentality and his maturity. He really sounded at peace with past and I am so pumped to see this story told in the way it deserves. Don't miss it.
I have enjoyed all the 3o for 30 films that I have watched. I agree about " The Two Escobars", by far my favorite also. The Youngstown Boys was excellent. I will speak for myself, but it is amazing how much of both of these stories I did not know. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom