OT: Youngest Bear | The Boneyard

OT: Youngest Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
has been accepted into UConn's Bio-medical Engineering program. He is still waiting on WPI and Northeastern. Go Huskies!!!

He was a captain this year for his Sandwich High basketball team and was interviewed for a Out the Lines With.... column in the local paper this past week. A very very biased uncle thought he did an excellent job. I can't find a link online.

Reaction Score
Good for him! Good for you!

Don't send him to UConn; he'll spend all his time watching basketball and posting on the Boneyard. :D

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Good luck, hope he gets what he wants.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
has been accepted into UConn's Bio-medical Engineering program. He is still waiting on WPI and Northeastern. Go Huskies!!!

He was a captain this year for his Sandwich High basketball team and was interviewed for a Out the Lines With.... column in the local paper this past week. A very very biased uncle thought he did an excellent job. I can't find a link online.

Sounds like he's smater than the average bear for sure! Congrats on his admission! Hope he ends up a Husky. A fine looking young lad as well (see below). He will go far.

:cool:

thumbbig-375925.jpg

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Good for him! Good for you!

Don't send him to UConn; he'll spend all his time watching basketball and posting on the Boneyard. :D

Not so. Nobody under 50 posts here. Besides, when is the last time a student posted here routinely?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score

Wow. That's great news. Sounds like a very busy young man. A bright future awaits. Congratulations Ice.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score

Congrats! I was a UConn Engineering Grad (worked as an engineer before changing to medicine) and they have always had a strong program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom