OT: Xfinity the lawre | The Boneyard

OT: Xfinity the lawre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I might ask for some advice on a non-basketball matter. My 18 year old son and 3 friends will be driving down for the Dave Matthews concert July 12th at the Xfinity, and I would prefer they not drive the 2 1/2 hours back to upstate New York after the show. They will take the 91 North to get home. Does anyone have any suggestions concerning reasonably priced hotels near the Xfinity or in say Windsor, Windsor Locks or even Enfield? I'd appreciate it. I have typed the name of the venue twice now and yet the second word keeps coming out incorrectly typed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I understand your concerns.

Are any of them over 21? Most hotels won't rent out to anyone under 21 so keep that in mind. They will also need a credit card.

If one of them is over 21, I would recommend trivago.com or kayak.com. I rely on these two sites when looking for a hotel.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
downtown Hartford has plenty of hotels... almost in walking distance to the outdoor venue. or you can grab a "motel" on the Berlin Turnpike. Airport/Brainard Rd (just off 91, south of the venue) has a hotel or 2. There's also a hotel in Windsor (I think a Marriott) right off 91-s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom