OT: Why did Isaiah Briscoe choose Kentucky? | The Boneyard

OT: Why did Isaiah Briscoe choose Kentucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
man-hand-forehead_250x175hr.jpg

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Because he couldn't get into UConn :cool:

Reaction Score
UK....maybe he meant University of Kalipari. :rolleyes:

Memphis has same colors as UK & ofcourse UK will eventually be vacating Final 4's like Memphis when a UK Physics professor realizes that Karl-Anthony Towns wasn't the 5'3 white guy from Paducah who took his tests all semester.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure. Still trying to figure out why the chicken crossed the road?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I'm pretty sure he was saying something about how calamari plays his guards and brought up rose and wall as examples. Unless he mentioned rose another time or my memory is hazy.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If you go on ESPN3 his interview with Billis is around the 18:30 mark. He says a bunch of names.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
He said something similar yesterday when they interviewed him during the McDonald's game too about having grown up watching Calipari coach Tyreke Evans at Kentucky.

Maybe he's just pre-emptively vacating all of Calipari's pre-UK history since we know it will actually be vacated someday.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Note to Kevin Ollie -

Start telling recruits that Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant both went to UConn. And tell them they're fat.

Reaction Score
Sorry to piss on this thread but he meant cal (not uk) when he coached rose at Memphis. Hit dislike if you wish.

With that said I would bet that cal told him repeatedly he coached Rose so much Briscoe got confused. cal is slick enough to leave out the team and infer Rose played for him at uk. cal is a slick with tricks. Anyway Briscoe chose cal which confirms that cal sells cal and cal only.

Someone at Memphis should jump on this, and call the kid out, Briscoe's fair game. Hell, tell the kid he was lied to. Lets see what Tiger fans do.

Calipari-Rose-settle-to-avoid-Memphis-lawsuit-MCF26D3-x-large.jpg

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Sorry to piss on this thread but he meant cal (not uk) when he coached rose at Memphis. Hit dislike if you wish.
No Sherlock, that's what makes it so funny! Kids a dum dum

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
We are getting to the point where you have more passive aggressive sarcastic posts than the board has negative posts.

I'm bringing up a valid critique of a certain attitude towards recruiting. If it bothers you that much, feel free to put me on ignore.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I'm bringing up a valid critique of a certain attitude towards recruiting. If it bothers you that much, feel free to put me on ignore.

Stairmaster, my friend, your critiques are "rarely valid", but by all means... Keep on keepin on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom