OT: What kind of dark god does Boeheim pray to? | The Boneyard

OT: What kind of dark god does Boeheim pray to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Aside from the regular season where he probably got away with starting an ineligible player for half a year and getting some just wonderful officiating breaks, he avoids a possible 1/16 upset with the aid of a couple of gruesome calls and then today....

He has to play without Melo and is probably a fish on the hook for Kansas State...until one hour before tip when State loses the one player who would really cause Syracuse fits.

Fairly sure the devil now fully owns Jim Boeheim's soul.

Reaction Score
Plus he gets people to play for him in a defensive system which doesn't prepare them at all for the next level. If I had any thoughts of playing in the NBA, I wouldn't want to sit in a zone for my entire college years. Never understood why rival coaches don't beat recruits over the head with that fact when going against Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Plus he gets people to play for him in a defensive system which doesn't prepare them at all for the next level. If I had any thoughts of playing in the NBA, I wouldn't want to sit in a zone for my entire college years. Never understood why rival coaches don't beat recruits over the head with that fact when going against Syracuse.

Is it a coincidence that Carmelo Anthony can't and won't play defense? Probably not.

Reaction Score
Is it a coincidence that Carmelo Anthony can't and won't play defense? Probably not.

Thats why guys go there, they know that most if not all the big time coaches and programs will demand you play defense or you just dont play. Whereas at Syracuse you dont have to play defense to see the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom