OT......... What if... | The Boneyard

OT......... What if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a quick question. I have the alerts set to send me emails when a reply is in a thread I posted to... Luckily I 'm not in many, or towards the end of a thread, so the emails at most have been about 10-15...
but what if I had posted in the game thread last night... would I have gotten 500+ emails???:eek:

Thanks...

also is there a quick way to stop them if you do start getting that many?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I have a quick question. I have the alerts set to send me emails when a reply is in a thread I posted to... Luckily I 'm not in many, or towards the end of a thread, so the emails at most have been about 10-15...but what if I had posted in the game thread last night... would I have gotten 500+ emails???:eek:

also is there a quick way to stop them if you do start getting that many?
Yes. In the upper right hand part of your screen you will see your handle with a downward pointing arrow next to it, indicating a pull down menu. Put your cursor over your handle or click on the arrow and choose Alert Preferences to choose which features to disable, including receiving email notices. If you have problems with that, let me know.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
but what if I had posted in the game thread last night... would I have gotten 500+ emails???:eek:
quote]
And that just from my posts alone. ;)

Reaction Score
Thanks for the reply... Is there a limit to the amount of emails, or are a lot of people spending today hitting delete delete delete delete??

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thanks for the reply... Is there a limit to the amount of emails, or are a lot of people spending today hitting delete delete delete delete??
I don't know the answer to that. If you've changed your settings, the new ones will only apply to posts made after you changed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom