Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
#2 Oklahoma State loses
#4 Oregon loses
#5 Oklahoma loses
#7 Clemson loses

After this weekend most likely three SEC teams are the top ranked teams. LSU, Alabama and Arkansas. Then next weekend LSU plays Arkansas and IMHO Arkansas can win the game. Alabama plays Auburn in their big rival game and they also could lose.

However, suppose Arkansas beats LSU and Alabama wins, many voters will probably vote Arkansas #1 even though they lost to Alabama. Also there would be a three way tie for the SEC West Div title and I don't know which team would go to the SEC title game.

Go Arkansas..........

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Alabama plays Auburn next week which is always a toss up no matter which team is better. Stanford should be ranked higher.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Stanford plays ND and while I expect Stanford to win in a blow out anything can happen. Stanford hasn't looked that good the last couple of weeks. If ND can somehow control the line of scrimmage;which I doubt; ND can win this game.

Alabama plays Auburn next week which is always a toss up no matter which team is better. Stanford should be ranked higher.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
But there is never anything better than a ND loss, Go Trees.

Reaction Score
#2 Oklahoma State loses
#4 Oregon loses
#5 Oklahoma loses
#7 Clemson loses

After this weekend most likely three SEC teams are the top ranked teams. LSU, Alabama and Arkansas. Then next weekend LSU plays Arkansas and IMHO Arkansas can win the game. Alabama plays Auburn in their big rival game and they also could lose.

However, suppose Arkansas beats LSU and Alabama wins, many voters will probably vote Arkansas #1 even though they lost to Alabama. Also there would be a three way tie for the SEC West Div title and I don't know which team would go to the SEC title game.

Go Arkansas..........
The networks won't be happy until 6 SEC teams are in the BCS.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Only two teams per coherence can make BCS games.

If Arkansas beats LSU, pure chaos ensues. Although the Iron Bowl is a huge rivalry game, Bama should win. Yes, anything can happen, but Auburn is thoroughly mediocre this year. In recent memory the better team has won that game.

There is going to be a lot of uproar because someone is going to say if you don't win your division, you shouldn't be in the championship game, someone else is going to say the SEC West has the two, if not three, best teams in the country and that's that. I think ESPN loves the controversy. It keeps people talking about the BCS, and even though the vast majority of CFB fans want a playoff, they're not boycotting the system that's in place.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
My vote, but nobody else's, goes to Houston. It's really, really, really hard to go through a season undefeated.

Besides, who wants 2 teams to repeat a 5 field goals borefest?

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
My vote, but nobody else's, goes to Houston. It's really, really, really hard to go through a season undefeated.

It's not hard to go undefeated if you play in Houston's conference.. Worse than Boise State's conference

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

Borefest? That was one incredibly hard fought tough game. Nobody appreciates good defense anymore.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
My beef with an LSU-Bama rematch is that Bama lost AT HOME. They had their chance in their own building and couldn't get it done. They don't deserve a second chance. Had they lost by three in Red Stick, I'd be singing a different tune.

Reaction Score
While I would like to see Arkansas or maybe Georgia shake
things up, I think it's pretty clear who the two best teams in
the country are. I'm afraid we're going to be stuck with a
rematch.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Borefest? That was one incredibly hard fought tough game. Nobody appreciates good defense anymore.

Sorry Ice, but that game put me to sleep. Complete snorefest. I'm so sick of the SEC bias from the BCS. I think the only people who want to see that rematch live in Louisiana and Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom