OT: Westbrook | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Westbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
@polycom Imagine if Westbrook played with Currys teammates, he probably average 12 assists, considering he's already averaging 10 with dion waiters and steven adams as starters. If Westbrook was on the Warriors he'd probably shoot more efficiently to. Not to mention Westbrook is the better defender between the two. It aint all about scoring.

How? He is suddenly going to spend more time in the gym improving his jumpshot? That doesn't make sense. He isn't a great shooter that's the bottom line he uses his explosiveness. He'll continue to take bad shots no matter what team he is on.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Westbrook's shot selection can be pretty terrible but in this debate, Curry's 67% TS% is all you really need to look at. Steph is just playing out of his mind. I doubt he'll have another season this good. It's insane what he's doing.

Reaction Score
Westbrook's shot selection can be pretty terrible but in this debate, Curry's 67% TS% is all you really need to look at. Steph is just playing out of his mind. I doubt he'll have another season this good. It's insane what he's doing.
And I'm recognizing that. I never said Steph wasn't better as some think I did, I said he wasn't wayyy better. Russell can get 30 15 and 15 and that's not THAT abnormal for him. Steph can't do that. But Russell can't shoot nearly as well as Steph is on a night by night basis. They both have things they are better at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom