OT. walking dead? | The Boneyard

OT. walking dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last episode of the season, seems like the governor having a bad day! What do people think?

Reaction Score
DO NOT READ, if not watched

Andrea story had run its course

Reaction Score
I thought it was a good finale, but a couple of things bothered me a bit:

1. Andrea has somehow managed to escape inescapable situations - 3 zombies, 5 zombies, 10 zombies even - yet she couldn't get out of that one? Kind of lame.

2. I think it's pretty stupid that the Governor basically transformed into Jason duck*in Borne. You mean to tell me that he was able to single-handedly slaughter 30 people, and not one person was able to fire off a shot from close range? Please.

I don't ever analyze the show in depth - it's meant to be entertaining, not masterful - but they've really been cutting some corners this season.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Another great episode. The prison crew just reloaded their troup with a gang of AARP warriors.

Reaction Score
*Spoilers*

Thought it was a pretty weak episode as well. The battle that took 6 episodes to get ready for turns out to be the Governor killing his own army. Mmm great, thanks. It didnt leave any crazy cliffhangers like past finales, even "half season" finales. I started liking Carl after he went badass and killed that guy, now he thinks hes in charge and i hate him again. Andrea its your fault for dying, you took about a half hour to even start trying to get the plyers, you deserve to get killed. All that being said, still going to continue watching the show obviously lol.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
That episode was so anticlimactic. This shows really taken a dive.

Reaction Score
I really want to like this show but I just can't. The writing is bad, the acting is bad, the pacing is horrible and the characters are unlikable. At this point I am rooting for everyone to die.

Reaction Score
I'm normally outspoken critic of the bad acting and worse writing/plotting but thought the season ender was great. First time since the Pilot that I've been truly scared or nervous watching the show.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Really question the story writing. Just murder the whole enemy army? Solid.

People want to see more zombie slaying. Not character development.

Reaction Score
Really question the story writing. Just murder the whole enemy army? Solid.

People want to see more zombie slaying. Not character development.
I say they finally succeeded in creating an evil that is worse than the zombies. To this point they'd been flaying around with allegedly menancing acting and a totally unbelievable alleged charismactic leader being secretly insane and murderous. I guess they'd say the Govenror was turning insane right around the time we started watching him at Woodbury. I don't buy that, but I do think having him out in the wild (presuming he's in say 1/4 episodes going fwd) creates a great new danger & suspense. Every time anyone is outside going fwd we are going to be expecting a sniper shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom