OT: Villanova’s Pavilion | The Boneyard

OT: Villanova’s Pavilion

Reaction Score
1544069124035.jpeg

It’s pretty amazing! Just left the Nova-Temple game and it’s a very cool on-campus venue especially after the renovations that were recently completed. I never saw a game here pre-renovations but everyone I’ve heard from said it felt and looked like a glorified high school gym. UConn should be using this as a baseline for Gampel.

Last edited:

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
View attachment 37160

It’s pretty amazing! Just left the Nova-Temple game and it’s a very cool on-campus venue. UConn should be using this as a baseline for Gampel.

Its funny how people say UConn can't move the students courtside because it'll piss off donors...Villanova got a guy to give them $22.5 million to renovate this AND moved the students courtside.

Somehow, they still have donors. Everyone survived.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
On March 7th UCONN will be playing Temple in its own cool on-campus venue. See?

Reaction Score
Its funny how people say UConn can't move the students courtside because it'll piss off donors...Villanova got a guy to give them $22.5 million to renovate this AND moved the students courtside.

Students courtside would be a game changer for atmosphere. UConn is so behind on these things

Reaction Score

It’s crazy what 2 natty’s in 3 years can do. Huge money started flowing into Villanova.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It’s crazy what 2 natty’s in 3 years can do. Huge money started flowing into Villanova.

Well, the old place was called DuPont for a reason. There's always been access to plenty of $$$.

Reaction Score

Aren’t the nova students still behind the hoop? Am I missing something? I don’t see an issue with keeping students there, they haven’t even really shown up much the past few years

Reaction Score
On March 7th UCONN will be playing Temple in its own cool on-campus venue. See?

Thanks for reminding me. I just bought tickets to UConn-Temple at Temple on February 6th. Hopefully I don’t get shot.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Too bad the donors aren't given the opportunity to relish two complementary aspects of excellent student performance: playing on the court and students cheering courtside.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom