OT: Vandy vs Tennessee WBB (train wreck edition) | The Boneyard

OT: Vandy vs Tennessee WBB (train wreck edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I haven’t seen this discussed, what a disaster. I almost spit up my drink watching this sequence

DyhYPvrX4AYF-CA

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
That is really a hilarious Keystone Cops sequence.

My favorite is the Vandy 1-on-2 fast break, where BOTH Tennessee defenders inexplicably run away from the ball, leaving a completely wide open layup on which the Vandy player gets stuffed by the bottom of the rim.

Thanks for posting :)

Reaction Score
I noticed the misogynists on Twitter, who think they look cool tearing down women’s sports, use this clip as a good reason why “nobody watches the WNBA”. Well first of all, none of those players in the clip are WNBA players or even likely to be in the future. Secondly, you can find fail clips like that for most sports. Here’s one for the NBA.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Exhibit A and B as to why Steph White and Holly both need to be removed (or if you are an opposing fan of Vandy/Tenn, given lifetime contracts!)

I know some on here remind us how young both Vandy and Tenn are, however, Holly is in year 7 and Steph is now in year 3 and I just don’t see any improvement either in developing BB skills (Holly) or recruiting and Skills with Steph. Heck, Vandy has had good players already transfer out that Steph recruited. White is vastly overrated and more scrutiny of her WNBA results show an inherited team that was very good and she got diminished results her second year before bolting and stealing Commodore money...;)

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Not sure if it was meant to entertain, or just a bit of schadenfreude. It was ugly either way.

Entertainment? No! Schadenfreude? No! Dicitur ex eo? Yes! Beauty or ugliness was not the intent. Think Detective Sgt. Joe Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom